Holland - Leiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petf69

Oct 1, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
a delightly and peaceful town to the south west of Amsterdam.....enjoy....

54386485.jpg

54386486.jpg

54386488.jpg

54386489.jpg

exhibitj said:
:thumbsup: Like #3, with the huge tree at the sides!

Nice Holland pics!

Thanks exhibitj. I like the contrast between the dark trees and the colourful sky/house.

I love number 1. Perfect capture of Holland imo.

Number 3 would be perfect too if the foreground's grass is considerably lightened to match the background. I love number 3's composition. Here's a quick interpretation. I hope you don't mind.Let me know if you want it removed. Looking at number 3 really reminds me of a lazy noon by the river whilst listening to jazz standards.. Beautiful.

Editedpet.jpg

Good job otherwise.I love holland.

Castlesinthesky said:
I love number 1. Perfect capture of Holland imo.

Number 3 would be perfect too if the foreground's grass is considerably lightened to match the background. I love number 3's composition. Here's a quick interpretation. I hope you don't mind.Let me know if you want it removed. Looking at number 3 really reminds me of a lazy noon by the river whilst listening to jazz standards.. Beautiful.

Editedpet.jpg

Good job otherwise.I love holland.

Thank you. For #3, I think you read my mind. That's exactly what i tried to achieve when i was taking that photo. but then my photo taking and photoshop skill is limited. :embrass:

but tks...:thumbsup:

Great pics there mate, thanks for sharing. Like #1, #3 and #5. Composition is great.

But for #5, the washed out look from the waterpainting effect isn't quite there, seems more of a washed out old photo than a waterpainting. My personal preference is for a crisper image or a stronger water painting effect.

Hey mate, good to hear from ya. Have not seem your postings recently.
Thanks for the tip. :)

Petf69 said:
Hey mate, good to hear from ya. Have not seem your postings recently.
Thanks for the tip. :)

Hey mate, yeah was quiet for a bit, was travelling with work and then took some vacation over the new year period, just got back last night.

Happy New Year btw.

gooseberry said:
Hey mate, yeah was quiet for a bit, was travelling with work and then took some vacation over the new year period, just got back last night.

Happy New Year btw.

Holiday again?? haha.......
anyway, happy New Year and best wishes!!! :)

bro ...generally, the subjects are 'under' in the nicely exposed background ...what time of the day was it when u took them ? Maybe you could 'DI' the subjects ...the pics lack punch le :think: too much shades ..... ;)

AhV said:
bro ...generally, the subjects are 'under' in the nicely exposed background ...what time of the day was it when u took them ? Maybe you could 'DI' the subjects ...the pics lack punch le :think: too much shades ..... ;)

Think that's a valid point too. noted bro. ;p

Petf69 said:
Holiday again?? haha.......
anyway, happy New Year and best wishes!!! :)

Haha... actually a couple of people at work mentioned the other day that I seem to have a lot of vacations... oh well, someone's got to do it I guess... hehe.

Here's to more travels this year and more photo taking opportunities !

gooseberry said:
Haha... actually a couple of people at work mentioned the other day that I seem to have a lot of vacations... oh well, someone's got to do it I guess... hehe.

Here's to more travels this year and more photo taking opportunities !

Haha...let`s toast to that.......i`m in Paris returning to HK now......long transit time........:cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.