Nikkornos

Oct 31, 2008
Singapore/Asia
Velvia 50 in C41

6896100439_5666c5ab6d_b.jpg

6896099473_483a9a955d_b.jpg

The pin hole was treated as F128 when used in 612

Dear Moderators,

This section is dead. I posted to test water, so far only me since Feb. It was vacant for a long time and after one post continue to be vacant.

Cross processing is actually stupid. Slide film is expensive, why cross it on C41 to waste money?
I got this Fuji Velvia 50 expired for long time so I crossed it.

Would you consider closing this section. Then, open a Large Format section next to Medium Format?

Thanks.

Cool pictures bro xD sad uh that this forum is dead. What is x processing btw?

Cool pictures bro xD sad uh that this forum is dead. What is x processing btw?

When u process slide film in negative film chemicals and vice versa :)

All lomo forums in singapore's dead. Btw is it 120 film or 35?

I dun think cross processing is dead. It more like the result of cross processing is unpredictable. Nowdays people dun want to risk the unpredictable.I'm still playing cross processing. It harder to understand the result of cross processing until you actually do a lot of dry run test rolls. The result variable to from the ISO value, the brand of the film, the saturation of colors and toning of the film. Sometimes expired film give a different result from a fresh roll of film. If you give a try you might get addicted.

Xpro ain't dead. Just that people don't seem to be posting in this sub section. Maybe I'll go suggest to the admin/team to have this merged with Lomography and ermm maybe call it something else?