Holga 35mm Film Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Killer Gerbil

Mar 19, 2007
Singapore
www.thekillergerbil.com
You guys would prolly knew abt the 35mm mod or mask for Holga by now but I came across this amazing invention off Superheadz site, the 35mm film holder (snap-on) for Holga. It features film counter and rewind knob, how convenient! At S$52 (w/o shipping), I wouldnt mind spending on this, tht if I could only understand Japanese :/ (Sorry if this is already posted)

http://www.superheadz.com/holga35/index.html

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

You guys would prolly knew abt the 35mm mod or mask for Holga by now but I came across this amazing invention off Superheadz site, the 35mm film holder (snap-on) for Holga. It features film counter and rewind knob, how convenient! At S$52 (w/o shipping), I wouldnt mind spending on this, tht if I could only understand Japanese :/ (Sorry if this is already posted)

think max2.8 posted the site b4...

but, yah. this is definitely more convenient to use than the 35mm film holder and mask that either jcryan55 or perly sell. anyone bringing them in? ;p

Anyone knows if you can find this in HK? Got a friend going over soon.

Would appreciate if anyone can tell me where to find Holga in HK too.

Many Thanks in advance!

Anyone knows if you can find this in HK? Got a friend going over soon.

Would appreciate if anyone can tell me where to find Holga in HK too.

Many Thanks in advance!

why need to go HK? just PM perly. refer to FAQ for his website address.

Hahaha.. my friend's going to HK. She wants to get it along the way. But Im more interested in the superheadz 35mm holder. Perly carries that?

Anyone knows why we must replace the 'side clip' on the Holga when we are installing this? Looks pretty much the same like the original clip ...

Btw, ymmij ... thanks for the toy ;)

I think the adaptor clip is slightly more secure than the holga clip. If you take a close look at the middle strip that sits into the groove of the holga extension bit, the middle strip in the adaptor clip is very very slightly longer than the holga clip. Perhaps that makes the adaptor less likely to pop open suddenly.

Just my guess :)

And ymmij & KillerGerbil, thanks for your help guys :D

hehe.. sure viv & ndroo, our pleasure. :bsmilie:

i didnt change the clip as well.. lol. the backing fits nicely lah. even if the clips are unlocked, it isnt that loose to fall off lah.
just finished a roll on it. it's real cool!! with counter, indication of the next frame (dun need to listen to clicks), rewind, makes me wanna use holga more. :cool:

hehe.. sure viv & ndroo, our pleasure. :bsmilie:

i didnt change the clip as well.. lol. the backing fits nicely lah. even if the clips are unlocked, it isnt that loose to fall off lah.
just finished a roll on it. it's real cool!! with counter, indication of the next frame (dun need to listen to clicks), rewind, makes me wanna use holga more. :cool:

Yeah. Glad I choose this over the other full mod one :bsmilie:

haha.. droo... mod mod!!

OT - does the 255N come with a mask to take normal 35mm framed shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.