hokkaido tour self drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i sneak into the car's boot? :p

hokkaido's getting colder, its perfectly fine to bring little kids there.. after all japanese babies do grow up in hokkaido too..

just ensure that you have the proper/right amount of clothing for the little tot. but if you want to shoot, then you probably cannot go when it gets too cold i.e. winter, unless you want to shoot a little baby wrapped in quite a few layers of clothes.

and when driving around, it helps, at various stops to shoot etc, to leave the engine running and heater running keeping the car nice and warm just incase it gets a little chilly. come to think of it.. i've never turned off the engine at pitstops whenever i drive through light snowing.. but that was only a couple of small road trips though

btw.. nihongo ga wakarimasu ka?~

come along.but i wont answer to your gf ya.:)

baka!:bsmilie:

sigh....i really dunno where else to go.i dont like hot countries.
and i dont like places where it's tourists packed.
hokkaido in oct sounds good according to many of my friends who's been there.at least, it's not school holidays yet.

she has no health issues.
her doctor told her mum as long as both are comfortable, not an issue at all.

but of course, i would like to do more 'homework' first.

listen to the doctor then.

well, just plan your destinations and calculate your flight time. prob about 8hrs total from SG to Hokkaido. Hotspring hotels would prob be a bit dangerous to bring a baby there.

listen to the doctor then.

not that i dont want.but for all you know, the DR simply dont give 2 hoots.
or probably hasnt even brought his own kids there at that age.

like i said, doing homework now lor.then i'll decide.

i GOT to travel before december else my benefits (about 5k) will be forfeited.
damn it.

aus and NZ both i've been already.

those ulu ulu places, i'm more worried about the flight time than anything else.

thing is hokkaido might not be a good idea with such a young child. yes there are kids there who grow up there etc but if you go you and the mother might be spending most of the trip to look after the child since you said you need to relax maybe should look into something easier just this time? can always go hokkaido when she's older.:)

just book the trip... buy some nice jumpers and jackets for the baby and go....
it will be lovely...

well, just plan your destinations and calculate your flight time. prob about 8hrs total from SG to Hokkaido. Hotspring hotels would prob be a bit dangerous to bring a baby there.

no lah.dont intend to put her into any extreme activity.
i cant even take the hotsprings myself.

not to mention i dont feel very comfy being naked even in front of ladies.
:embrass:

no lah.dont intend to put her into any extreme activity.
i cant even take the hotsprings myself.

not to mention i dont feel very comfy being naked even in front of ladies.
:embrass:

some people here might see this as an op to make fun of you...:sweat:

best to go without the baby
or wait for spring

Well, as we know, once Jeanie makes up her mind, nothing to turn her back.

however, I think going to Hokkaido, must go when it's cold. The mood is different.

stick to the eastern part would be nice. Sapporo and a few other locations will nice atmospheres. Regret that I wasnt able to stay for a week in that place.

Well, as we know, once Jeanie makes up her mind, nothing to turn her back.

however, I think going to Hokkaido, must go when it's cold. The mood is different.

i havent made up my mind yet my dear...that's WHY i'm doing my homework now!

some people here might see this as an op to make fun of you...:sweat:

well, i'm used to it lor.
like a superuser told me, everything in internet is virtual.

i could be your mother for all you know.:bsmilie:

what exactly are you looking to do? relax and see the sights or shoot the kid in an overseas setting? be more explicit with what you wanna do la.

and i could be your great grandpa :bsmilie:

my dear J, thought you were hell bend on bring the neice :)

anyway, if you don't mind the hassle, do it ... you and her mother can take turns going out to eat ....

and don't forget to sample the beer ... I think it's the water they use up there, the beers are wonderful

are you sure you are used to making fun of??? If I try, I bet you will be offended immediately. :bsmilie:

what exactly are you looking to do? relax and see the sights or shoot the kid in an overseas setting? be more explicit with what you wanna do la.

i want to relax, no sweat(means no hot country), and make full use of my lenses and DSLR which i had been neglecting for a longgggggggggg time.

and i need to finish using my benefits from my company which has accumulated to 5k.

i want to relax, no sweat(means no hot country), and make full use of my lenses and DSLR which i had been neglecting for a longgggggggggg time.

and i need to finish using my benefits from my company which has accumulated to 5k.

SLR will be frozne or not????

so no beaches for you then...hmmmm considered hong kong or taiwan? How long you willing to fly at max?

Status
Not open for further replies.