Hohoho! Interesting Singapore F1!!! Wet weather prediction for the entire weekend!

kriegsketten

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
Sorry for the photographers going there - but the plus is...you'll get an exciting race - more incidents/things happen in wet weather (which is what autosports craves for). Incidental shots worth a lot more than stock photos!

Wow, if it rains, it will be the first for SG circuit! Just hope it doesn't rain too heavily or else the race will be stopped...

gov no money to do cloud seeding..

Good mah.... dry condition for the last 2 race... now we have a chance to see a 'wet' race. :bsmilie:

Good mah.... dry condition for the last 2 race... now we have a chance to see a 'wet' race. :bsmilie:

Yeap! :D The Wet drivers like Hammy must be happy... :bsmilie: Vettel as well?

I can imagine the teams scrambling to stock wet tires as we speak... unless they already predicted that! On the official F1 website, all show stormy weather predictions for the entire weekend!

Edit: wooohooo the rain has started!...I'm in the southern central region btw...

Last edited:
Sorry for the photographers going there - but the plus is...you'll get an exciting race - more incidents/things happen in wet weather (which is what autosports craves for). Incidental shots worth a lot more than stock photos!

Wow, if it rains, it will be the first for SG circuit! Just hope it doesn't rain too heavily or else the race will be stopped...

Stop ? NO way :bsmilie:

They will convert it to sampan race :bsmilie:

Watching the practise now... Vettel with the Disco helmet! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

circle line was DOWN just now around 10pm+ when i am going home... :cry:

Let it rain heavily but not enough to stop the race. It will be interesting to see the impact of a night race in rainy conditions. So, to all the Teams, get ready your wet tires!!! Photographers, get ready your ponchos.

Will be watching it at home, those bros and sis from clubsnap taking photos at the race, please show us some of your photos in here.

Aren't we a cynical bunch? Wanna watch people suffering while we enjoy the show? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Beg you r pardon .. who predicted ? Singapore meteorological ?
I am quite skeptical about their predictions ... mostly the reverse is true :)

Beg you r pardon .. who predicted ? Singapore meteorological ?
I am quite skeptical about their predictions ... mostly the reverse is true :)

I saw the weather readings from the official F1 website... now where they got the predictions from, beats the crap out of me? :dunno: :bsmilie:

Weather forecast by NEA.. ;)

Sunday Late morning and early afternoon showers with thunder. 32/25 Degrees Celsius
Monday Late morning and early afternoon showers with thunder. 32/25 Degrees Celsius

Anyway..
TRY TO BACK M.WEBBER IN S'PORE!!! :devil: ;p

Weather forecast by NEA.. ;)

Sunday Late morning and early afternoon showers with thunder. 32/25 Degrees Celsius
Monday Late morning and early afternoon showers with thunder. 32/25 Degrees Celsius

Anyway..
TRY TO BACK M.WEBBER IN S'PORE!!! :devil: ;p

It doesn't help... You need to shut down the Circle line MRT for that to work! :bsmilie:

I will support the underdogs, GO GO ALGUERSUARI!!!

Last edited:
Well, a wet race may be interesting ..BUT
very bad for photographers and their gear ...

Well, a wet race may be interesting ..BUT
very bad for photographers and their gear ...

The pros will be laughing at your comment... you get more incidents during a wet race - more opportunities to make $$$! Fantastic sprays from the rear wheels! All kinds of shots you can't get during a non-raining day! Reflections from the water pool! Etc etc etc...

By incidents, I mean "some bangs" against the walls - if you managed to capture a flying debris frozen in mid air, especially from a famous accident (and you managed to capture an angle that nobody can), the magazines world wide will call on you, and they certainly aren't interested in stock photographs... Those are at a dime and a dozen!

Last edited: