hmmz wat gifts 2buy 4a female buddyfriend from my june jp dream trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
yupz, as stated...my jp dream trip is from june3rd to june12 all in tokyo..will be staying in shinjuku all the way ;) :cool: :vhappy: anywayz i got this buddy buddy female friend around my age one, she major in ELang&Jp so we usu tokkok wif e/o on jp stuff..hehe but nowadays she BZ wif work these days so no chance to travel..haizz a bit sad ah ..but i promised her that i will buy back those cutie kawai decorated mineral water bottles...then i asked what other stuff she would like n she said fashion accessories and will trust my taste? :think: i was thinking maybe a snazzy scarf or along those lines...so can anyone provide soem ideas/suggestions that may suit my friend..really dun want to let her down ah :)

and oh ya im still huntign down on the exact spot of that buildign where takuya kimura stayed in when he acted in <long vacation> hehe...and i may buy back some <best of jp racequeen illustrated photo book> or whatsoever... so any1 wants a copy? ;-)

hmmz i dun suppose kimono is practical :think:
hey i juz thought of maybe a outdoors bag/handbag

dont get the actual kimono, yukata is a very simple form of kimono. meant for summer festivals.

hmm i think i need to pour thru my sister's fashion magazines to get more ideas =) anywae i also thought of buying maybe a cd...maybe kiroro's album

yah, think the yukata idea is quite good. Very japanese. :D

I'm so envious... going to japan is also my dream trip... but from the looks of things, the closest I'm from going would be in 3-4 years time.. :cry:

envious? but u already in london what :bsmilie: ..europe leh.. soem more your stay n all shld be all sunsidised yup? ;)

shhh.. not so loud, but true true, guess I should count my blessings instead :embrass: ... I'm going back Singapore this coming July, end of studies liao. In fact just finished my thesis last week.. woo hoo!!! :D

wat about gifts for me.. hehehe :D

oh btw... the chocolates are very nice over there... seasonal ones... eg, strawberry white chocolates... i alwaz got them when my fren visit there :lovegrin:

lhjz said:
wat about gifts for me.. hehehe :D

oh btw... the chocolates are very nice over there... seasonal ones... eg, strawberry white chocolates... i alwaz got them when my fren visit there :lovegrin:

hehe, do you know the meaning of gift chocolates (girichyoco) in japanese culture? :D

It's most often used as a declaration of love (most popular at valentine's day), but in a corporate culture, it can also be seen as a thank you gift. :D

lolzz..i think i refrain from the chocolates.. :bsmilie: anywae we narrowed down the choice to earrings/bracelet/necklace/cutie bag. scrunchie is out coz she dont like to tie up her hair one..told her many times like that she look like sadako-chan..she always dont care..sianz :) lolz

easiest, get her a bunny girl suit form Japane :) just kidding.

You could try to get a set of the black 300D kit from there. Might have ppl interested to get it here. Sell the lens and body separately :think:

roflmao..lolz..bunny suit :bsmilie:

anywae othe stuff planning to get include

1. cd: SMAP? kokia? kiroro?..
2. paraphenelia: SMAP? waterboys?
3. cutie water bottles
4. black 300d? lolzz dont have so much cash =)
5. jp racequeens photo book.
6. others? maybe some camera related memo stuff.

this page shows the actual locations that appear in the various fuji tv dorama serials: http://joe.ash.jp/travel/loca/indexyear.htm...i will attempt to decipher this page then find the way there..espacially that building where takuya kimura threw the bouncy rubber ball from when he acted in long vacation

Errr .... why not compile some shots you are going to take there and put in a nice lil album. can also autograph!! make the shots exclusive that means ... onli she will have the copies and no one else, even you..... just my 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002 cts worth! ............... all da best .............. t ;p M

when a girl says buy her fashion accessories and she will trust your taste, that sounds like "hmmmm hmmmm" :D you insensitive lout! a nice little black see-through lycra camisole is in order :lovegrin: ;p

buy her a ticket to jp with you since she is your buddyfriend, no harm done and she will definately be more than happy to accept the gift

lolz..it just happens that this buddy friend happens to be female only lah :) and its just that i nv have any other friend so "jp-intuned" (she major in E-lang n Jp-lang), ..and since thsi is my jp dream trip...i though it would really be a real shame if i didnt go there and get back something for this special friend. but yeah, good'ol uncle tom has a point there! :think: :thumbsup: which means i must crack my head in tokyo and come up wif a few shots (possible an abstract pic)specially for her.. :light: and no, i will not buy suggestive clothing and come back n get :kok: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.