hmmmm

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
Of course, we all know that in a firefight, the best place to take cover is behind some LPG cylinders. And to do it intensely.

6a00d83451b52369e2014e8941ddf4970d-450wi

Of course, we all know that in a firefight, the best place to take cover is behind some LPG cylinders. And to do it intensely.

6a00d83451b52369e2014e8941ddf4970d-450wi

You'll never know... maybe those LPG cylinders are fake, and are designed to make your opponent shoot at them instead of at you. :bsmilie:

They stupid sia! Just one bullet to hit on any one of the LPG cyclinders... then "baboom"... bye bye liao!

LOL

Mediacorp policemen are the most elite force in the world!! Who's afraid of a little explosion? :dunno:

spree86 said:
Mediacorp policemen are the most elite force in the world!! Who's afraid of a little explosion? :dunno:

That's why they are called mediacorpse now ma... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

wah! i watched that episode! was thinking HUH WHY BEHIDE THOSE cylinders

in the end its just a small explosion

i was like HUH, impossible -.-! stupid show!

i could had sworn it was a joint production with SPF

Haven't been watching Mediacorpses' channels for years now but from what I had read, the show is a hour long public service announcement at best and a work of government propaganda at worst.

6a00d83451b52369e2014e8.jpg

... to find Mas Selamat?

Why not hide behind SPG cylinders instead? :bsmilie:

it's ok... the previous episode, my fren caught them firing a M16 with the ejection chamber door CLOSED... :rolleyes:

nightwolf75 said:
it's ok... the previous episode, my fren caught them firing a M16 with the ejection chamber door CLOSED... :rolleyes:

It's called a dust cover lol. Btw now the saf is so advanced, there is a teleportation device to send spent rounds to the ammo dump straight away from the chamber ;)

Realism? In TV? Say it isn't so! :eek: :eek: :eek:

At least they still know how to hold a gun... I think...

gun.jpg