hmm...... how to print 4R using printer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenant

Apr 8, 2002
collinyeo.blogspot.com
I cropped the image into the 3:2 ratio and change the document size to 6 inches by 4 inches.

But the resultant photo I got was this.

photo.jpg

what driver? what paper size settings? document size refers to the application or printer driver?

Originally posted by maddog
what driver? what paper size settings? document size refers to the application or printer driver?

I use Photoshop to crop and change the document size ( Under Image Size ).

Originally posted by revenant

I use Photoshop to crop and change the document size ( Under Image Size ).

What did u select on the printer driver side. If you did not select anything, then u might have this problem. Just select the right paper size(4x6,envelope,a4,letter), paper type(glossy,matt) and the image should be printed correctly. Sometimes application based settings don't get translated down to the printer driver.

What did u select on the printer driver side. If you did not select anything, then u might have this problem. Just select the right paper size(4x6,envelope,a4,letter), paper type(glossy,matt) and the image should be printed correctly. Sometimes application based settings don't get translated down to the printer driver.

Oh, I chose A4 instead of photo 4 X 6 inches. :embrass:

Thanx :)

argh still got the same problem... wasted 3 photo papers already.

What seems to be the problem?

Do print preview first. If you don't like the result then don't print. So you're saying even after setting the driver properties, still doesn't work?

Do print preview first. If you don't like the result then don't print. So you're saying even after setting the driver properties, still doesn't work?

Yes, selected Photo 4 X 6 inches but the results are still the same as the image above.

And after 2 or 3 printing, there's what spoolsv.exe error and the printer was removed from the control panel. Have to restart com.

What printer and driver are you using?

Epson Photo 790, driver from web site.

I last time printed once and it works nicely with the Matt photo paper.

What I did was first crop the image to 3:2 ratio, change the Document Size (under Image Size) to 6 inches by 4 inches (landscape). Then I click Print, Media Type I choose Premium Glossy Photo Paper (I'm using the Photo Quality Glossy Paper). Under Paper Size I choose Photo Paper 4 X 6 in.

Check out
epson webpage...

It allows u to print easily from ur digicam, no hassle, supports PIM2 too.

Well, as to your problem, maybe you can try uninstall and re-installing ur printer drivers? having the spool mgr quitting when u just sent a print spool is.. spooky!

From Photoshop, select Print with Preview. Click Page Setup, Click Printer. There might be an option to enable print preview in the driver page. Select this and see what happens. Of course make all the necessary page type/size settings first.

A preview window should pop up displaying what would get printed out. If it shows up correctly and still gets printed wrong, then I can't help you buddy. :D Some serious voodoo happening on ur computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.