hmm... any small travel tripod to recommend?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#1
after my failed attempt to find a Cullmann Magic 2 here, anybody know where to find Velbon Ultra Maxi-SF?

or maybe something cheap and light and able to take the weight of something like F828... or slightly heavier...
 

s00n

New Member
Oct 8, 2003
78
0
0
44
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#2
May I ask why u need a small tripod, what type of activities are you planning?

I am doing a lot of tracking too, Please let me know if you find a gd mini tripod that can hold up your weight of D7D.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#3
s00n said:
May I ask why u need a small tripod, what type of activities are you planning?

I am doing a lot of tracking too, Please let me know if you find a gd mini tripod that can hold up your weight of D7D.
now i using a 055proB with either 410 gear head, 460MG or 322RC with it, depending on mood, for my D7D...

but tis 1 for my mom lah.... maybe i just tell her come clubsnap better... :think:
 

caseytan

Senior Member
Dec 16, 2002
620
0
16
home
#5
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
now i using a 055proB with either 410 gear head, 460MG or 322RC with it, depending on mood, for my D7D...

but tis 1 for my mom lah.... maybe i just tell her come clubsnap better... :think:
how about getting the red pod ?

hmm... if you mom come clubsnap, what kind of DCA story she will be telling ? :think:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#6
caseytan said:
how about getting the red pod ?

hmm... if you mom come clubsnap, what kind of DCA story she will be telling ? :think:
dunno... who knows wait she put her age as 18... :bsmilie:

red pod not the 'idea' thing leh, cos she into macros now...
 

caseytan

Senior Member
Dec 16, 2002
620
0
16
home
#7
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
dunno... who knows wait she put her age as 18... :bsmilie:

red pod not the 'idea' thing leh, cos she into macros now...
then she might organise TFCD ? :sticktong

macros ar... how bout a monopod instead of a tripod ? :think:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#8
caseytan said:
then she might organise TFCD ? :sticktong

macros ar... how bout a monopod instead of a tripod ? :think:
i have liao, but i think i'll have harder time teaching her how to use a monopod... so thought buy a 2 in 1, Cullman Magic 2, but seem sg like no where have, so might as well buy a light tripod instead...
 

caseytan

Senior Member
Dec 16, 2002
620
0
16
home
#9
can try slik sprint series, should be light enough
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom