HK this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenscapes

Apr 28, 2004
anyone going HK this month? :)

Was planning to go, But it is too cold now.
Today HK's temperature drops to 11C.

yeah wanted to go but everywhere i encounter GV2!

clicknick said:
Jetstar also must GV2?

Jetstar more expensive than Cathay Pacific this month(if u buy now that is).......:hammer:

Jetstar much more expensive.. and cathay pacific must GV2

u may want to consider tiger airways then, but they only fly to macau. the return ticket to macau is <S$200 incl of all the surcharges. macau is just one stone away from HK.

i was kind of stupid, booked my ticket to HK by Jetstar Asia, paying S$403 for the return ticket, incl of all surcharges. i think it is not much cheaper than the normal airlines.

dun worry too much about the weather. weather at this time of the year changes very frequently, one day super cold, next day super hot.

^ If you book now and flying this month, Tiger also won't be less than S$200.....just check 1 min ago, it's S$379 including tax......not very cheap also...somemore u have to take ferry to Hong kong...........:bigeyes:

some of the F&E tour are cheaper then budget airlines+hotel but like i said.. they want GV2

Lenscapes said:
some of the F&E tour are cheaper then budget airlines+hotel but like i said.. they want GV2

How much in total??

I might be interested to go....:)

I will be there 22nd Dec onwards...PM me before you go so I give you my contact there (no number in HK yet).

tunster said:
I will be there 22nd Dec onwards...PM me before you go so I give you my contact there (no number in HK yet).

Just came back and the weather is cooollliiinnngggg albeit weird somethings depending on your luck. Sometimes its 11deg, sometimes its 25deg. Do visit the habour city if you have time for HK island nightscape. You'll see almost 50 photogs with all sorts of equipment taking night shots there. Do note that if you are blocking the walkway, the security guard will come and chase you away. The nightscape of HK island is worth it esp arnd this time, you'll get to see lasers emitting from the top of the buildings and their lighting is way better and colorful than singapore's:thumbsup:

show us your nightscapes leh.:)

budget air not so budget, UA cheapest so far...$250 exclude tax for the mth of dec :D

pltang said:
budget air not so budget, UA cheapest so far...$250 exclude tax for the mth of dec :D
yeah i like i said.. GV2 leh.. i got no kaki

;p too bad..i'm onli going on 3rd jan

Lenscapes said:
yeah i like i said.. GV2 leh.. i got no kaki

u posted here too late liao lah. if u posted earlier, can GV2 with me, then can fly SIA with budget airline rates. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.