d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
a glimpse of our future ???

Fullscreen+capture+2792013+112547+PM.jpg

very FISHY indeed.
Words from Fish's mouth

HK has unlimited supply of stones and cement from mainland for landfill. But we dont' have such luxury with our testy neighbours.

I remembered the ferry journey from HK island to Tsim Tsha Tsui took longer 20 years ago. How much narrower the Victoria Harbour has become.

Last edited:
HK has unlimited supply of stones and cement from mainland for landfill. But we dont' have such luxury with our neighbours.

I remembered the ferry journey from HK island to Tsim Tsha Tsui took longer 20 years ago. How much narrower the Victoria Harbour has become.

So thats how you met confucius ? :bsmilie:

The Hong Kong CEs of the past, present and future cannot control the 5 or 6 big developers in Hong Kong.
The PRC government should haul them up and give them a final warning not to overdo it. Jail one under ISA or the PRC equivalent law and destroy their wealth (per Bo Xilai case) as an example.

The Hong Kong CEs of the past, present and future cannot control the 5 or 6 big developers in Hong Kong.
The PRC government should haul them up and give them a final warning not to overdo it. Jail one under ISA or the PRC equivalent law and destroy their wealth (per Bo Xilai case) as an example.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...r-chairman-arrested-in-widening-probe-1-.html

Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. (16), Hong Kong’s biggest developer, said former chairman Walter Kwok was arrested by the anti-corruption commission, widening a probe that includes his brothers and a former government official.

The Independent Commission Against Corruption in March arrested Thomas and Raymond Kwok, co-chairmen of Sun Hung Kai, and Rafael Hui, formerly the city’s No. 2 official, in one of the highest-level investigations in the body’s 38-year history.

None of the property tycoons has supported the present CE CY Leung in his election. Payback time.

Last edited:
Can I see every detail afterwards ? :bsmilie:

hello funny guy, the pciture so small you expect us to see the text ? at least provide us the link. duh.

Haiz, the future of our next generation is equally bleak. LOL

they are so used to spoonfeeding. LOLLL they are so lazy to the extent of not able to drag the picture, which is right in front of them, to the deskstop and then zoom in. I presume they are computer savvy enough?

Haiz, the future of our next generation is equally bleak. LOL

they are so used to spoonfeeding. LOLLL they are so lazy to the extent of not able to drag the picture, which is right in front of them, to the deskstop and then zoom in. I presume they are computer savvy enough?
The funny thing is, ninelives is probably your generation, rather than "next". :bsmilie: