HK Protest

Why didn't they seek for democracy under British rule?
You might as well ask why the Chinese didn't chase off their emperor earlier instead of waiting for the Revolution of 1911?
Different times have different situations. What appears normal and acceptable today will be looked at differently by tomorrow. But what matters is how one tries to understand the situation and the driving forces / agendas behind the people.
I admit I am not familiar with the situation there. I don't judge what happens, I just hope that they find a peaceful solution. 25 years ago Germany had its peaceful revolution, leading to the reunification of Germany after 40 years of separation and Cold War - without a single casualty. It were the people on the streets who started the revolution, people showing their dissatisfaction with the government.

What is this then? :)

n76Wa8q.jpg

dunno, but i found this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong_1966_riots

At the peak, the no of protester is abt 100,000 on 28 Sept.

Now, it is reported to be around 200

After creating all the mess, they can't just walk away but be responsible for cleaning up. Reveal who are their backers and instigators so that those still insisting know the truth. Many who join did not know the real objectives behind this protest and who instigated it.

if u had watch The Journey on Mediacorp Channel 8, u will suspect whether there are foreign backers behind this HK protests