IMAG0129.jpg

Looks about the same price as SG already.... but i no money to buy

IMAG0130.jpg

But the following 3 item...
Lens cap only HKD 80 = S$14
Flash pouch HKD 120 = S$20
The cam stirp... HKD 300 = S$50 only, this is nice! Limited stock!:think:
IMAG0131.jpg

sorry no MO here allow.... but you guys go somewhere collect all the order if you want and and SMS me 1 shot.... if i have time and order... i go this shop again....

i will back to SG monday... so must fast...

Bro can help check prices of some lenses if you go back to this shop? Don't need you to help buy anything. Thanks!

Did you see Pentax Q there? Any idea what's the price like in HK?

Thanks!!

gtl1987
what price you want to check? i can call them tomorrow....
but the price of Pentax lens is still higher than SG a bit... didn't look at any there except the 35mm 2.4 which displace at the window.... HKD2300 which about SG$350 got all 3 color...
but i heard the 3rd party cheaper... got visit other shop but never notice price....
got visit some 2nd hand shop... a bit higher than our B&S here...
saw a few SMC 50mm f2 also... price HKD 1000 before bagain... about $180...

Axedeee:
also they have gold k-r display.... 6000+ so is less than 1100SGD... about the same in SG...
Pentax Q is not there....

Last edited:
Just the FA limited series. And if the silver versions are cheaper than the black versions. Thanks!

gtl1987
what price you want to check? i can call them tomorrow....
but the price of Pentax lens is still higher than SG a bit... didn't look at any there except the 35mm 2.4 which displace at the window.... HKD2300 which about SG$350 got all 3 color...
but i heard the 3rd party cheaper... got visit other shop but never notice price....
got visit some 2nd hand shop... a bit higher than our B&S here...
saw a few SMC 50mm f2 also... price HKD 1000 before bagain... about $180...

Axedeee:
also they have gold k-r display.... 6000+ so is less than 1100SGD... about the same in SG...
Pentax Q is not there....

got my tamron 17-50 at tin cheung..its abt sgd440..compared to 6xx in sg...tamron 28-75 and 90mm macro also abt 4xx there...if you buy..rem to ask them to change to a 1 yr international warranty..

Their K5 is HK9500?? what about the 90mm tamron?

Eh i mean 70-200mm f2.8 tamron.. thanks!

got my tamron 17-50 at tin cheung..its abt sgd440..compared to 6xx in sg...tamron 28-75 and 90mm macro also abt 4xx there...if you buy..rem to ask them to change to a 1 yr international warranty..

that is the issue... tamron 17-50 worth to buy... but i got the 16-50 already... for the 90mm macro, i got the 100mm macro already... i don't think i need the 28-75 range...:think:

Just the FA limited series. And if the silver versions are cheaper than the black versions. Thanks!

what is SG price by the way?
:think:

Hi! Could you please check for me what is their price for the 645D Kit?

Thank you!

Hi! Could you please check for me what is their price for the 645D Kit?

Thank you!

Check already also my card bust.... Can not use... Ha ha

finally...
this is the damage...

untitled-8438.jpg

finally...

this is the damage...

untitled-8438.jpg

whoa..you lost that many lens caps?? :bigeyes:
Anyway, congrats on your purchase. That twin reflex camera looks oldish...:)

not me lost so many... is people here want to buy.. ok la... look orig... only S$9.50 each...

That twin reflex camera is a toy cam... have to follow manual to build myself... can put 35mm film... cost less than S$20

haha...i hv the same TLR but....i think i misplaced/lost some parts...cant control the shutter! so now its just a decorative piece on top of my dry cabinet

OT abit..u using that pouch for ur 540 flash?

just buy for fun... to pair with my bag... for the sigma 610st... but looks a bit too short... anyway the pouch just less than $20...

finally...
this is the damage...

untitled-8438.jpg
Congrats Moonlight, you sure have got a armful-load of stuff here-Nikon, Recesky, Pentax lens-caps but the best buy appears to be the Tamron 17-50!
Can you bring all of them in as cabin luggage in your flight home? ;)