Hitler Finds Out about his NS Recognition Award

wah, he got watch? still better then most NS lau chiow. This is damn funny.

Let me help.... :bsmilie:

[vid]SYEcpqMRXSY[/vid]

Wahahaha....

I can't really imagine the number of spoofs this clip has spawned so far... haha :bsmilie:

Dammit

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Constantin Film."

I think I missed the fun.

heng ah.. i watched it yday mid night..

in the end hilter can only buy kopi to drink..

no wonder i keep driking coffee.. now i know i don't have 9000 after serving this great country for 2.5 __ years...

heng ah.. i watched it yday mid night..

in the end hilter can only buy kopi to drink..

no wonder i keep driking coffee.. now i know i don't have 9000 after serving this great country for 2.5 __ years...

You forgot the reservist years...

Ahhaha. Another good one from Mr Brown. :thumbsup:

i am quite sick and tired of this video. i can memorise it. and it has been used for everything, anything and something.

i am quite sick and tired of this video. i can memorise it. and it has been used for everything, anything and something.

Still funny to me, but I like the one about Nikon better. German speakers have a harder time enjoying these clips though.

the reworking of this movie clip has become really boring... it is used for anything and everything....
considering that we actually talking about the worst mass murderer in the 20th century if not of all time it is actually quite insensitive to make such spoofs.

does anyone know what is the original movie was? i seen many of this clip with various version so i wanted to look for the original film. anyway how does one change the subtitles on such film? what are the software they use? any ideas?

does anyone know what is the original movie was? i seen many of this clip with various version so i wanted to look for the original film. anyway how does one change the subtitles on such film? what are the software they use? any ideas?

Original film was "Der Untergang" ("Downfall" in English)