Hiting x000 (where x=any number) posts soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Kevin
Wake up, post post post!

hahaz... tink things are starting to sloe down here already lehz... keep hitting the refresh button but nothing seems to happen... bwahahaz... even worse at the HWZ DC&P... bwahahaz~ :gbounce:

I also can't take it anymore, yawn yawn. out of steam already. Goodnite everybody. ;)

Originally posted by Kevin
Hooray! :rbounce:
Let see if we can hit 4000 by tomorrow night. :D
Well, 2 nights later.
But, still fantastic!:rbounce:

I was thinking we might like to keep this thread for noting when we cross the thousands of posts threshold so I took the liberty of changing the thread subject a little. Kevin, I hope you don't mind!! :)

Originally posted by Edmund
I was thinking we might like to keep this thread for noting when we cross the thousands of posts threshold so I took the liberty of changing the thread subject a little. Kevin, I hope you don't mind!! :)
Great, that if fine for me. I just blur for a minute as I can't recall I type the subject this way. Thought I type it in my dream, hehe! ;)

Post Post Post, Hitting 6000 soon. IT will probably hit 6000 on my way home. ;( Can't do the count down again.:angry:

Come on guys keep posting. It has been slow. Was 68xx last night and less than 120 posts today.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.