Hitachi Credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SianZronG

Sep 2, 2002
Punggol
www.1stjournal.com
Heard from a friend of hitachi credit a hire purchase company.
Dell uses their services for hire purchase plans.
Know of any photography merchent that deal with them?

Cheers!

with the rent i'm paying for the use of the equipment i'm already payiong 6%

Seriously not worth it. Rather you slowly snowball or make do with what you have to get your shots ... :think:

customers dun want kit lens pictures.

i'm actually paying more. for rental $30+ for 1 day. so i do it every other weekend. i lose $100? per month by 12 month i lose $1000? hm.... enough to buy me a NEW 17-40L cheers!

i'm actually paying more. for rental $30+ for 1 day. so i do it every other weekend. i lose $100? per month by 12 month i lose $1000? hm.... enough to buy me a NEW 17-40L cheers!
must it be red ring lens?

And what is wrong with kit lens pictures? The kit lens can do more than you can imagine.

Just because of the "L" and red ring doesn't mean you get the smile from your customers. Even if you use kit lens, it needs a tab bit more work to make the picture look presentable.

If you have issues getting brand new - then save and source for 2nd hand...

this thread is getting off track again. so no one is using it? hm... guess i'm the only few people that actually look at this.

I never used them, but I had funded them, bought portfolios from them, partner with them, and did a lot of business with them.

That said, they are just like any other lenders. It's going to be expansive. Eventhough I am in the industry, or because I am, I never buy things on credit.

then you are not charging enough for your work
there is always the option of 3rd party lenses

eg. tamron 17-50 f2.8

for price see the "Price List - Lenses" thread

Simple, no $$ then dun buy.

I dun think many of your customers know the diff betw a consumer lens from that of a L lens.

It is cheaper to buy some paint and paint a red ring or a lens barrel white lor. :p

And if you are in the business, you should know all this dun really add up.

Like wat DP said, try not to buy on credit.

Technically if you're buying by hire purchase, you don't actually own the item until all payments and interest are paid up in full. Actually in the long run, you're paying much more than you actually think in interest. Either hold off that purchase until you have the money or make do with a cheaper option.

Unless the vendor has a 0% interest installment plan with the credit card company, you will still need to pay a 2-3% 'admin' fee if you buy equipment first then call bank and ask them to put it on the '0% interest installment plan. Some vendors such as Cathay Photo, have a 0% interest installment plan agreement with some banks. So if you pay by OCBC, Citibank, or another bank which I can't recall's credit card, there would be no diff if you paid with cash or with those selected cards on the installment plan (price-wise, I mean)

where there is a will, there is a way

Good luck!
BTW 6% is alot you know?
and do read the T&C if you want to go with Hitachi credit

Ditto this. Hitachi Credit is the legal Ah Long... be careful when you sign up for their "services"... you really pay a lot more...

If you cannot get credit from the banks, and have to resort to crdit companies, you should not be getting credit at all.

If you cannot get credit from the banks, and have to resort to crdit companies, you should not be getting credit at all.

Agreed.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.