history of hair...lolzz ;-)

what hairdo do u hav? ;-)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clive

Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
just now i went for a 2km relaxed swim after a good day's rest from returning from jp dream trip...then went home, wash hair, the nrealised that for the past 3 weeks nv cut hair longer liaoz...so the "armani-ness" is kinda floppy now ie too long for it to "stand up" without gel...so i was deliberating which parting to comb?? :think:

soem chronological data:

1. kindergarten: messy, shapeless hair

2. primary school: (late 80's) still kinda messy n shapeless :bsmilie:

3. secondary school: centre parting. during that era (mid 90's) only people like gary barlow sported some real kind of armani hair...the rest fo the dudes all were trying to grow those "traditional english boy" longer kind of mushroom shaped hair with emphasis on long fringe..lolz )

4. jc: still centre parting..tried a bit of left parting n right parting but didnt really work out..keke

5. army - BMT: this was the late 90's. and the big break came when everybody got to shave botak. for once i looked fwd to actually being manhandled by the army barber..coz i was anticipating what new snazzy hairstyle would emerge when our hair grows back...was actually kinda sick n tired of "traditional english boy" type of hairstyle...come think of it, only a few people looked presentable in botak..everyone else looked like space invaders :bsmilie:

6 army - commander training phase, NUS, and subsequently until the present day: from 1998 and towards AD2000 onwards, it seemd that a new wave of hairdo has made itself hot amongst most dudes: the armani cut. suddenly, almost every dude in sg looked more or less as cool as one another..with minor exceptions..lolz..it was like, the in thing..it hit the sg dudes by storm..so it was like.."dude, wanna look cool? shave those locks, man! and hit the gym!..." one example i could think of was aaron kwok. and andy lau. and so on...in recent years, soem new armani variations emerged, primarily beckham's rooster cut. then with the emergence of F4 and 5566 and jay chow n etc and RnB + hiphop n whatever crap(paiseh..hehe) there are...lately people start to have brownishy hair with longish locks and spiffy spikes here n there in a purposely gel - ed up manner...dunno what may emerge next...but well, for now, i still prefer a short armani-ish cut with "enough fringe" :)

What is armani cut? pictures please! hahaha
photo history of your hair.

ar?? u dunno what is armani hair?? :what: :think:

mm wait..pardon me.. maybe u r not singaporean..thats why maybe not too familiar with sg trends? but if u r singaporean then surprising that u dunno what is armani haircut leh..hehe! :)

clive said:
ar?? u dunno what is armani hair?? :what: :think:

mm wait..pardon me.. maybe u r not singaporean..thats why maybe not too familiar with sg trends? but if u r singaporean then surprising that u dunno what is armani haircut leh..hehe! :)

Haha, yes, I'm not Singaporean :bsmilie:
I've probably seen Armani hair before, but do not know it was called that.
So, what is it? hahaha :dunno:

mmm..armani hair is kinda like a sg slang to describe a rather short haircut with a certain shape, with emphasis on hair being largely combed frontwards with "standing up " fringe...something like brad pitt in <fight club>, or as in like tom cruise in <mission impossible 1> , or as in like christian slater in <broken arrow> , or joey in <friends>, or matt damon in <planet of the apes>, or like most of the army boys in SAF.. :)

clive said:
mmm..armani hair is kinda like a sg slang to describe a rather short haircut with a certain shape, with emphasis on hair being largely combed frontwards with "standing up " fringe...something like brad pitt in <fight club>, or as in like tom cruise in <mission impossible 1> , or as in like christian slater in <broken arrow> , or joey in <friends>, or matt damon in <planet of the apes>, or like most of the army boys in SAF.. :)

I havent seen any of those movies, but I know what you mean! haha!! thanks for the description. :bsmilie:

Beckham's hairstyle is mohawk lar.. Rooster hair -.-

Hahahah!!

Pri: never comb

Lower sec: Never comb
Upper sec: Armani/short hair

Poly: Alternate between Long hair/Short hair/styled hair/no style hair/Cap :D

Next year army :'(

OzOn3 said:
Next year army :'(

:bsmilie: for the next 2n half years, armani will be your "staple diet" for hair :D

Comfrim not fair man!!!!
all those months wasted!!
and the government was saying that 2 years was sufficient for a solider to be operational ready! but isn't that what we have been trying to put across?
haiz.. = ( sob!

funny..i remember last tiem they say want to increase NS to 3 years.. :angel:

aiya..anyway...over means over liaoz...nvm, next time we can huff huff puff puff tell those younger guys that we done the extra 6 months :D

wait

so for this new batch they never lower tha pay right? :bsmilie:

or maybe for this new batch..increase their reservist ;) :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.