History Channel "How the Earth was Made" Canon Natural Landscape Photography Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

reny

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
http://www.historyasia.com/canoncontest/canonmain.aspx

canoneos.jpg

another scam: "All submissions and information become the property of AETN All Asia Networks Pte Ltd. "

How long does it take for the photos to be approved? I submitted some photos a few days ago..till now, no email, nothing. One thing - I am not a Canon user.

i checked with my friend. that's just a standard clause. i think without that they can't even post your entries and name on the website?

and there's no "approval" process. and you don't have to be a Canon user. it's a genuine contest, but regretfully, only ONE camera to be won.

This Contest is open to all registered subscribers of HISTORY? with valid accounts with AAAN?s authorized platforms in the following countries, namely Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Brunei and Vietnam (?Registered Subscriber?). AAAN has the absolute discretion at any time to determine the eligibility of any participant to the Contest and reserves the right to disqualify any participant without any obligation to grant any reason whatsoever.

Need to subscribe to their tv channel ah?

This Contest is open to all registered subscribers of HISTORY? with valid accounts with AAAN?s authorized platforms in the following countries, namely Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Brunei and Vietnam (?Registered Subscriber?). AAAN has the absolute discretion at any time to determine the eligibility of any participant to the Contest and reserves the right to disqualify any participant without any obligation to grant any reason whatsoever.

Need to subscribe to their tv channel ah?

They won't be able to tell if you are a subscriber or not. As long as you're in the region where you can receive the feed and Singapore is definitely one of them. anyway, it's on the basic tier of Starhub so most people with Starhub are already a subscriber.

Status
Not open for further replies.