' Hijack ! '

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
A piece of advice while flying

After a month-long holiday in the US, my wife and I finally boarded theplane in San Francisco last Sunday heading home.. As the plane reached cruising speed with the seat belt sign switched off, a6 ft 3' black man with the build of Mike Tyson in the front row got up fromhis seat, turned to face the back, raised his arm and yelled, 'HIJACK!' Everyone was frozen to the seat, expecting the worst to happen. And twostewards were about to jump onto this guy to overpower him when anothervoice answered from the back of the plane: 'HI JOHN!'

The moral of the story is: If you have a friend named Jack, for goodnesssake don't ever call him in the plane. Otherwise you mayland yourself in trouble.:sweat:

that is hilarous ...

good lunch time laugh :thumbsup:

Haha thanks for sharing. Reminds me of the Obama and Osama Article. And the recent... Bin Laden and Bin London Story.

Great one! :D

lol....seriously though. this type better dun play. few years back my uncle and his friend boarded the plane to fly back to sg. then his friend go ask the stewardess..."hope there is no bomb onboard". both of the got taken off and detained for few days :sweat:

lol....seriously though. this type better dun play. few years back my uncle and his friend boarded the plane to fly back to sg. then his friend go ask the stewardess..."hope there is no bomb onboard". both of the got taken off and detained for few days :sweat:

avoid conversations like " it is going to cost a bomb.. ! "

avoid conversations like " it is going to cost a bomb.. ! "

I did made a comment in the toilet in one of the Police Station.

"Hello Boss, Can I call you back? I am Bombing the Toilet at XYZ Police Station right now..."

;p

How bout the guy who got arrested in the airport for talking on the phone too loudly. He was excited about going back to see his family after a long separation due to work, so just before he got on the flight he made a long distance call to his parents.

Yelling on the phone so that his old mum, who was hard of hearing, could hear him over the poor connection he yelled,"Yes mum. I am reaching home very quickly. No, no it won't take long, I'm taking a plane kric krac....A PLANE."

"Yes a plane, so its very fast but kric but I stop at another place first. Where? I've told you where just now mum."

"You couldn't hear me just now? I said earlier....kric krac can you hear me? Hello?"

"I said I'm going to kric krac kric krac AIM GOING TO BOM-bay kric first by krac THE PLANE!."

Another passenger passing by overheard this, saw this agitated man making such an exclamation, became concerned and informed the nearest police officer he could find. So the passenger who was on the phone, although he took a plane, only got to see his mum a few days later, and only after a harrowing and insistent questioning by the police. And to make things worse he got scolded by his mum for being late cos his relatives had waited for his arrival at the airport.

Lol. :bsmilie: By the way the above is not a real incident, though possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.