hihi need help on this issue...

ygen05

Sep 28, 2009
Singapore
hihi

happen to see some of the photgrapher in some events with a small ladder with one or two steps

just to check where can i bought it ? cos hope to buy one too

thanks and best regards
:)

Wah serious issue ...

Have you ever walked to a hardware store????

Geez.

hi bro i try homefix but all super big siax..i want those small but good one... dunno where to find sadxxx

get a small but strong folding stool. easier to carry around.

Try the stationary outlet at 2nd level of Funan Centre.

Another new member being inducted into the ladder's gang. ;(

ladder gang good!

the stilts gang better!
stilts.jpg

Hope you will remember the courtesy of not blocking others viewers after you got one ;p

oooh ..okok later i go see ....but roughly how much one cos ??

oooh ..okok later i go see ....but roughly how much one cos ??

wa lau, this one, just randomly cold call all the shops la........

how many people know how much a ladder costs at the tip of their hand in a PHOTOGRAPHIC FORUMS? :bsmilie:

hi, i happen to see that the events got many photographers with ladder........ the small small kind.

anyone know where i can buy a crane? cos hope to buy one and own all the photographers with ladder.

thanks and best regards. :angel:

hihi

happen to see some of the photgrapher in some events with a small ladder with one or two steps

thanks and best regards

Err... This shd be reaildy available in hardware store like Home Fix or DIY Fix mah ;p

hi, i happen to see that the events got many photographers with ladder........ the small small kind.

anyone know where i can buy a crane? cos hope to buy one and own all the photographers with ladder.

Crane? I know I know. Actually there only a few companies in singapore dealing with cranes. When I go out later and pass the crane, I will jot down the lumber for you ok boh?

hihi

thanks and best regards

TS, no need to look high and low for it. This 2 or 3 step ladder thing hor, everywhere also have. NTUC got la, Carrefour got la, Giant got la, Courts got la, Mustafa got la, even Homefix also got la.

why buy when you can rent

Tat Wah Crane Rental Pte. Ltd.176 Sin Ming Drive, #02-09 Sin Ming Autocare, 575721
6457 8145‎

Tat Wah Crane Rental Pte. Ltd.176 Sin Ming Drive, #02-09 Sin Ming Autocare, 575721
6457 8145‎

very efficient :thumbsup:

Crane? I know I know. Actually there only a few companies in singapore dealing with cranes. When I go out later and pass the crane, I will jot down the lumber for you ok boh?

6457 8145‎

thank you!!!

clubsnap is such a nice and friendly place wow!!!

remember, the next time you're at an event and you see someone in that crane, that would be me. :lovegrin:

6457 8145‎

Gd peice of infor Alex :thumbsup: gd for those evet photograpers