hihi...I'm confused with what type of camera to buy...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyobun

Dec 17, 2007
Hi,

I'm now intending to buy a camera that can last me..durable...
But more importantly worthwhile...with good colour pic, high optical zoom...minimum 4X zoom, should not be less than 7 megapixel and can take great photos...need for my graduation and also able to take night shoots as i think i will be taking some pictures during my graduation at night. Also, i would prefer to get something that uses AA batteries as i think i would not be able to find places to charge my camera...hope to get a good camera below $400...

Can anyone give me some advices on what brand of camera i should buy with all the function that i have mention? more than 4X optical zoom...more than 7 megapixel...uses AA batteries...good colour....can take nice pic during night and more importantly...below $400...

I'm really confused with all the brands in the market like Canon 710 IS and Canon 720 IS...Fujifilm A820...Nikon L15...and so on...anyone can give me some suggestions on this?

thank you :think:

Hi,

But more importantly worthwhile...with good colour pic, high optical zoom...minimum 4X zoom, should not be less than 7 megapixel and can take great photos...need for my graduation and also able to take night shoots as i think i will be taking some pictures during my graduation at night. Also, i would prefer to get something that uses AA batteries as i think i would not be able to find places to charge my camera...hope to get a good camera below $400...

Can anyone give me some advices on what brand of camera i should buy with all the function that i have mention? more than 4X optical zoom...more than 7 megapixel...uses AA batteries...good colour....can take nice pic during night and more importantly...below $400...

I'm really confused with all the brands in the market like Canon 710 IS and Canon 720 IS...Fujifilm A820...Nikon L15...and so on...anyone can give me some suggestions on this?

www.dpreview.com
www.imaging-resource.com
www.dcresource.com

are the best places to read up on your ideal camera before you go and get a "feel" of it at the shops. This is so that you know the product you are interested in before going to buy it and then no salesperson can sway you into buying something else.

is there a particular reason u need 7 or more mp?

personally, i prefer my 2mp nikon PnS to my 4mp cam cos the noise is controlled much better. of course, i dun use that cam for A3 size prints either

so if u just print 4Rs all the time then theres really no need for 7mp

if u need more than 4x optical zoom, IS or VR (image stabiliser) is also gd to consider, more so if ur considering hand held night shots

Hi,

How about Nikon P50?
http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=335802

Status
Not open for further replies.