Highest place to shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republic Plaza has a club at the highest floor. But I suppose membership may be very costly. I was up there once, corporate function, can see most of the CBD very clearly.

Go dine or club in Equinox loh.....Actually, if you 1 PSA, try the Prima Revolving Restuarant. Another cheaper way with nice view is the chair lift of the "Ruge" game in Sentosa, afew dollars can take veri nice view of the sentosa beach bird-eye view!

try Suntec guided tour up 1 of d 4 towers. must pay but dunno how much ah. :sweat:

zcf said:
The hot air balloon around Bugis area, cost around $25?
DHL baloon :) . Are they open everyday? What time? Until when?

Thanks!

Regards,
Arto.

$23 for adults and $13 for children.

it goes up to 40 storeys high, the balloon will start taking passengers on April 27.

Artosoft said:
DHL baloon :) . Are they open everyday? What time? Until when?

Thanks!

Regards,
Arto.
According to some web info:
The DHL Balloon will open daily from 11.00 to 22.00. Tickets for the 10-minute flight are at S$23.00 (adult), S$13.00 (child aged 3 to 12 years) and S$2.00 (toddler).
Located at Tan Quee Lan Street

I believe Mpenza has ride it before. Not sure now got discount or not.

Actually there is one similar ballon in Paris which is twice the size. So next time u go Paris, can go look for this to take a nice Pic of the Eiffel Tower. Better than to go onto Eiffel.....:)

Not free lah. 12/16 Euro, cannot remember correctly. Very windy up there. Catch the last flight and will get to see the Eiffel lights up.;)

there is some concept of space tour? shoot from space the highest liao

murphy54 said:
I recommend Republic Plaza
yes,republic plaza have a nice view.

Free ???

Try Mount Faber.

Status
Not open for further replies.