High heels.

Pit01

Feb 28, 2010
The work shoes that i am wearing to work has a bit of a heel, so i was wondering if wearing high heels on a occational basis would help to stop the pain when walking in my work shoes.

The work shoes i have have a heel height from 1 to 2 inches.

High heels will certainly help if you were a man. ;)
The wolf whistles and stares you will get will greatly boost your ego.

Enjoy.

PS: Your post is way too disconnected for me to even understand:dunno::dunno:

High heels will only hurt your feet. They do nothing other than makes a ladies legs looks long and slender.

I suggest you pm bro/sis SION for the best advice (like from the horse's mouth) .... he got some nice pairs of high heels ....:rolleyes:

The work shoes that i am wearing to work has a bit of a heel, so i was wondering if wearing high heels on a occational basis would help to stop the pain when walking in my work shoes.

Are you asking if a regime of desensitization would help, or are you asking something like:

'The whiskey I have everyday is slowly killing my liver. Should I get stoned drunk occasionally so my liver won't even notice the daily whiskey?'

Which ever the case, the answer is something you probably do not want to hear: STOP wearing heels or any shoes that causes pain, injury or damage. There are fashionable and good quality shoes that also fit well, and are comfortable if you look hard enough and are aware of any possible podiatric issues.

Last edited:
I suggest you pm bro/sis SION for the best advice (like from the horse's mouth) .... he got some nice pairs of high heels ....:rolleyes:

:bsmilie:

I actually got a PM from him.

All I can say is if wearing high heels can make you walk sexily then everything is worth it.

You may want to ask night86mare for confirmation. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
How high does TS wants? :bsmilie:

csphoto12.jpg

agree with people here that wearing high heels will cause you more pain.

wearing this shoe will help you ease the pain.

Ronald2.JPG

agree with people here that wearing high heels will cause you more pain.

wearing this shoe will help you ease the pain.

Ronald2.JPG

Maybe kids will think you look like Ronald Mcdonald.. :bsmilie:

Err.... you might want to consider looking at it from another POV..

Say, the 2.4km run every year (or week) is so torturing and painful (to heart, lung, stomach, leg etc.. ).. Will daily light jogging help to ease the pain or make the body more immune to the pain?

Are you asking if a regime of desensitization would help, or are you asking something like:

'The whiskey I have everyday is slowly killing my liver. Should I get stoned drunk occasionally so my liver won't even notice the daily whiskey?'

Which ever the case, the answer is something you probably do not want to hear: STOP wearing heels or any shoes that causes pain, injury or damage. There are fashionable and good quality shoes that also fit well, and are comfortable if you look hard enough and are aware of any possible podiatric issues.

:bsmilie:

I actually got a PM from him.

All I can say is if wearing high heels can make you walk sexily then everything is worth it.

You may want to ask night86mare for confirmation. :bsmilie:

LOL. the goat will just eat ur shoe away ~~

probably the strangest question by far i have seen.

in any case, high heels
1) do not give a cushy step in your stride
2) do not give stability when walking
3) do not give a good posture affecting your body's entire alignment esp the spine

all these lead to pain to your back, spine, discs, joints and ligaments. so i am not sure how you got the notional that high heels will help stop the pain.

what you should be wearing are flats that are cushioned to give comfort, provide support and balance and gives the right posture.

Here's a picture of 1 pair of heels that i own and worn today :)

SANY0018.jpg

Not too sure how high is this.

Here's a picture of 1 pair of heels that i own and worn today :)

SANY0018.jpg

Not too sure how high is this.

That doesn't look too bad ... even for a guy, which in your profile states that you're "Male". :sweat: