hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

frez0110

Jan 18, 2010
hi all. i have a d80 + 18-200 vr lens since 2007. still holding strong (no upgrades). :)

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
Hello, frez0110.
Well, that's great news.
In this day and age, it is hard to find one who is not easily poisoned.
... and yes, a warm welcome to you.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
night86mare, it not every day that I see you at newbies corner saying welcome and shaking their hands... haha..:bsmilie:
Good to see you here.
i used to do so, until people started accusing me of chionging post counts :bsmilie:

truth is, when you have so many posts, one more makes not much difference. :bsmilie:

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
i used to do so, until people started accusing me of chionging post counts :bsmilie:

truth is, when you have so many posts, one more makes not much difference. :bsmilie:
I agree with you - one more makes little difference.
I still remember with fondness those CSers who first welcomed me when I joined.
I don't do it to chiong post counts. Personally I believe it's a way to make the new members more at home and at ease... before whacking them hard.... Hahaha... just joking here, TS....

madmartian

May 2, 2009
Outer Space
Any value in 'chionging' posts counts? Does that make one better in photography? Unless clubsnap is giving away D3x when you hit 100,000 posts?...................haha :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2006
Welcome ! What take u so long to join CS :bsmilie:

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
I agree with you - one more makes little difference.
I still remember with fondness those CSers who first welcomed me when I joined.
I don't do it to chiong post counts. Personally I believe it's a way to make the new members more at home and at ease... before whacking them hard.... Hahaha... just joking here, TS....
:bigeyes: :sweat: :bsmilie:

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
Welcome to CS and may I encourage you to post more images in Galleries section of this forum and avoid getting trapped in the Buy/Sell sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom