Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrows

May 20, 2009
I just signed up for this forum so I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Amit, currently living in California. I did go to Singapore for Secondary School, but moved back to the US after that.

I'm a canon shooter, I have a 5D MK2, 24-70L, 70-200 2.8L IS and a bunch of other stuff. I mainly shoot automotive stuff, and do the occasional portraits and what not.

I'm visiting Singapore in the end of June for a little over a week, so I thought I'd come and check out a local forum. Can't wait to get back and shoot!

Also, can anyone recommend me a place to find models to shoot on a TFCD basis?

Thanks!

PS: If anyone might need equipment from here (if it's cheaper) I'd gladly bring it over for you for a small fee :)

PSS: If anyone can recommend some places to shoot landscapes, that would be great as well. One shot I really want is of the commercial district of all the high rise buildings.

Last edited:
welcome, fellow light shooter..:)

Hi! Welcome to CS!

Welcome to CS....

you can find TFCD models in the correct sub-forum lower down... just look around Services Offered or Wanted.

As for the locations to shoot landscapes, I'd suggest you take a look at the
Land/City-scapes and Travel sub-forum and see where some of the shots were.

u can bring over krispy kremes!!! :bsmilie: haha kidding.

tfcd.. i guess u have to post ur offer at "service offered" section =)

Thanks for the responses guys. Unfortunately I can't post in the Services Wanted thread because I'm new to the site.

Kirspy Kreme isn't that great once you try mom n pop donut shops :p

Welcome to CS!
Walk around Esplanade, Singapore Flyer, Swissotel Stamford, Raffles Hotel, Fullerton Hotel, old Supreme Court, Singapore River, Clarke Quay to get the views of the singapore city skyline. Hopefully the weather will be on your side during your stay! It's been rather hazy lately.

Welcome to CS !
Hope u enjoy ur stay in S'pore ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.