Hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcusa1pro

Apr 26, 2009
Hi..i'm new into this forum can anyone guide me...but i scare i won't be in here too much coz need to send my camera to repair and also my laptop too hai...spoil in the same time...:embrass:

Hi..i'm new into this forum can anyone guide me...but i scare i won't be in here too much coz need to send my camera to repair and also my laptop too hai...spoil in the same time...:embrass:

you could post any question in the newbie or general thread.

hi i am quite new in photography too.

I believe you can join the respective branded threads (ie canon, nikon, etc) to discuss your equipment problem(s). But maybe its best to send to agent for check and update your firmware.

As for computer spoiling, maybe can get a new one as they are so afordable nowsadays. :confused:

Thanks thanks...sorry i'm too newie in here hope that you all can guide me...regarding camera issue, one of my friend is helping me to send to the services centre but for the laptop wise, hai...i still need some help from you all..hope you all don't mind ^^

Thanks thanks...sorry i'm too newie in here hope that you all can guide me...regarding camera issue, one of my friend is helping me to send to the services centre but for the laptop wise, hai...i still need some help from you all..hope you all don't mind ^^

I also have the same problem with my laptop, i lazy to go other place to servicing,
looking for on house service, any intro?

my laptop always restart dunno why, though of format but it will lost all my data so i dun want...

my laptop always restart dunno why, though of format but it will lost all my data so i dun want...

then you won't know if its a hardware or software error.. :nono:

Just take the trouble to backup all your stuff and format it. If its hardware, go back to manufacturer.

haha thanks all for the reply...i also dunno is is software problem or hardware problem hai...

explain hows the restart goes?
got blue screen?

no ler no blue screen, it can go into window but after surf internet awhile then restart but some time no ler hai...

hi, welcome to cs

!st of all, welcome to CS! :)

It's happened to my com once... then i dont know how to figure it out, so i taught cos by virus. Fortunately, someone dropped by and noticed that my keyboard F6 was jammed and cos the problem.... hahaha

hmmm...thanks for the reply but hor i check liao i think my keyboard looks fine, thanks thanks but hai can't solve the stupit problem and i have to on off on off my com....:angry:

Try this:
1.Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
2.Click the Advanced tab.
3.Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
4.Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
5.Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

Now when you go to shut down and a fatal error occurs, you'll at least see it and it won't cause an automatic reboot. At least you can know what's causing the problem.

Anyway, hope everything's fine And welcome to CS!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.