Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotetree

Aug 26, 2008
I'm quite new here. Just writing in to say hi. :)

Hi & welcome to CS,

hope u will drop by more often. actually u will get more replies if post in Kopitaim. :)

Hey yo. Welcome to Clubsnap =)

We're always suggesting to newcomers this:

Shoot more. Read more. Post more.

Have a great time here at CS!

Read more, shoot more and post more...

Hi lotetree

Welcome to the community!

Ryan

Ho lotetree.

So what kind of photography are you into? Or everything also can?! ;)

I'm advising in that order...

To read more first...

then shoot to practise...

then post to get critiques and improve better... ;)

Hi welcome. It is nice to see people sharing their knowledge and experience here. I already addicted to CS after I joined one month back. Learned a lots from the 'Shi Fu' (teacher) here. You will be surprise so many people willing to share their expereince to teach here. thanks.

Thank you, all, for your advice. I've been reading the forums for about a month now before I gained the courage to post. :D I've been snapping a few photos but am not sure where and how to post to get some constructive comments.

Really new at SLR photography, so any guidance would help. Thanks. :)

Welcome to CS.

Use the critique corner if you wish for comments on your photos, read the stickies guidelines in that forum before you post.

Most importantly, have an open mind to the feedback, you'll improve as you go along.

Cheers!

Join a couple of outings. You'll find that you can learn alot there, and the people are mostly friendly :) I've met quite a few people on CS who've become my friends in real-life as well, and they teach me alot more than simply reading here would :)

Status
Not open for further replies.