hi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

god_created_me

Jul 25, 2005
west
hi i'm a newbie here,
i have a few enquiry about diploma in photography? do u guys know any private school has photography course or diploma? greatly appreciated.

i'm thinking of getting a diploma in photography though i was newly intro to photography. i still kinda greenhorn abt the camera n stuffs. would any kind soul out there would actually guide me? thanks in avdance!

regards
Gordon

god_created_me said:
hi i'm a newbie here,
i have a few enquiry about diploma in photography? do u guys know any private school has photography course or diploma? greatly appreciated.

i'm thinking of getting a diploma in photography though i was newly intro to photography. i still kinda greenhorn abt the camera n stuffs. would any kind soul out there would actually guide me? thanks in avdance!

Several enterprising people offer courses in the "workshop" section here on clubsnap, some also including a certificate. If you're most concerned about the diploma, the most straightforward and inexpensive way to get one is to print it yourself. A homemade diploma can look very nice, and says as much about your qualifications as diplomas from many other sources.

If you're seriously interested in photography, I would recommend not to think about diplomas at first, but read up about "camera n stuffs". There's something to be said about learning to walk before learning to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.