hi! was wondering if....

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
hi guys... i was wondering if Singapore can purchase the WT-1A Wireless Transmitter for D2h ?? hmmm...and wad does it mean by ADHOC ?? i was thinking of this ..... if i put this device in.. so i need to 2 use a CF card le rite ? den all files will be transfered into the Laptop rite ???

Yes.. the WT-1A is available in SIngapore.. I believe AJ23 has one.
For any other information.. I believe he would be better to feel you in..

I saw it sold at Cathay btw.

whoa... haven seen one laying around... hahahaha.. thanks !!! will contact him... whoa.... WT-1A.... how does it gonna to look like on a D2h man....

*imagining..*

i also wondering bout the price of it... i think will be very ex rite ?

whoa... cool~~ thats really cool manz~~

glennyong said:
hi guys... i was wondering if Singapore can purchase the WT-1A Wireless Transmitter for D2h ?? hmmm...and wad does it mean by ADHOC ?? i was thinking of this ..... if i put this device in.. so i need to 2 use a CF card le rite ? den all files will be transfered into the Laptop rite ???
Adhoc and Infrastructure are the 2 modes for wireless operation.

You will need to have the CF card in the camera, all captured images will be stored on the CF card first, then transfer to the WT-1 for transmission to the destination, either a PC or notebook with wireless receiver and the proper software setup.

And this device, currently can only be used on D2H, but hopefully on future Nikon pro-body DSLRs too. :)

whats the pricing for the transmitter ar ?? was wondering about the pricings and availablity....

puke~ $900.... my pocket will bleed lor.... :bsmilie:

lets see.... $900.... sure bleed de... :cry:

glennyong said:
whats the pricing for the transmitter ar ?? was wondering about the pricings and availablity....

Price @ post #7, bookings available at your favourite store.

You are going to buy?

haf to wait a while before buying liaos lor.... buy now sure pocket bleed de.... saving up for D2x..........

glennyong said:
haf to wait a while before buying liaos lor.... buy now sure pocket bleed de.... saving up for D2x..........

Waahh.... D2x.... ;)

It will be quite a while, if and only if it is availalble. ;p

wait lor.. possibilty very high la.... how long will i wait.. i dunno.. but i am sure i am prepared to put D2h as spare liao... take D2x as main.... hahahhaa....

sian leh... so much rumours den Nikon still dun wan to faster release the stupid camera.... faster la... my wallet itchy la...

Status
Not open for further replies.