Hi to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

New to ClubSnap.
Saw the posting on HWZ photography,
decided to join this community too.

Can anyone recommend a free and mostly reliable site for me to post my pics. I am registered with Pbase but now that they've decided that they will charge soon, I dont feel like uploading all my pics there, only to have to move again soon.

Thanks very much!

Originally posted by Unregistered
New to ClubSnap.

Can anyone recommend a free and mostly reliable site for me to post my pics. I am registered with Pbase but now that they've decided that they will charge soon, I dont feel like uploading all my pics there, only to have to move again soon.

Thanks very much!

Welcome to ClubSNAP ;)

The information you need is here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1420

New to ClubSnap.

Thanks very much!

Welcome... to our humble domain.....

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

Can almost feel like part of the family now. =)

I chose Unregistered as my nick here becos i often encountered it in HWZ.. surf halfway, then would pop up and say that I am not logged in, etc... even though my cookies are supposed to last forever.. ..

So now overhere i dont have to type my nick! just put password can come in liao.. so happy hehehe.

I would like to see some nicks like MasterMember, Arch-Supremacy, Administrator, Moderator here.. heheh.. like spoofing HWZ like that.

Btw Jayan, nice avatar!!

I love the smileys here!!
;) ;) ;)

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

Can almost feel like part of the family now. =)

I chose Unregistered as my nick here becos i often encountered it in HWZ.. surf halfway, then would pop up and say that I am not logged in, etc... even though my cookies are supposed to last forever.. ..

So now overhere i dont have to type my nick! just put password can come in liao.. so happy hehehe.

I would like to see some nicks like MasterMember, Arch-Supremacy, Administrator, Moderator here.. heheh.. like spoofing HWZ like that.

Btw Jayan, nice avatar!!

I love the smileys here!!
;) ;) ;)

Well glad you fell that way......
Now, is to make make the distance shorter...... join us this Sat? at Chingay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.