Hi to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

New to ClubSnap.
Saw the posting on HWZ photography,
decided to join this community too.

Can anyone recommend a free and mostly reliable site for me to post my pics. I am registered with Pbase but now that they've decided that they will charge soon, I dont feel like uploading all my pics there, only to have to move again soon.

Thanks very much!

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Unregistered
New to ClubSnap.

Can anyone recommend a free and mostly reliable site for me to post my pics. I am registered with Pbase but now that they've decided that they will charge soon, I dont feel like uploading all my pics there, only to have to move again soon.

Thanks very much!
Welcome to ClubSNAP ;)

The information you need is here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1420

Bluestrike

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
New to ClubSnap.

Thanks very much!
Welcome... to our humble domain.....

U

Unregistered

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

Can almost feel like part of the family now. =)

I chose Unregistered as my nick here becos i often encountered it in HWZ.. surf halfway, then would pop up and say that I am not logged in, etc... even though my cookies are supposed to last forever.. ..

So now overhere i dont have to type my nick! just put password can come in liao.. so happy hehehe.

I would like to see some nicks like MasterMember, Arch-Supremacy, Administrator, Moderator here.. heheh.. like spoofing HWZ like that.

Btw Jayan, nice avatar!!

I love the smileys here!!
;) ;) ;)

Bluestrike

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

Can almost feel like part of the family now. =)

I chose Unregistered as my nick here becos i often encountered it in HWZ.. surf halfway, then would pop up and say that I am not logged in, etc... even though my cookies are supposed to last forever.. ..

So now overhere i dont have to type my nick! just put password can come in liao.. so happy hehehe.

I would like to see some nicks like MasterMember, Arch-Supremacy, Administrator, Moderator here.. heheh.. like spoofing HWZ like that.

Btw Jayan, nice avatar!!

I love the smileys here!!
;) ;) ;)
Well glad you fell that way......
Now, is to make make the distance shorter...... join us this Sat? at Chingay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom