hi to all! new here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

shing

Aug 21, 2008
hi all, just signed up after knowing this photography community.

love to take photographs at random moments.

am currently using Casio EX-Z4, with only 4.0 megapixels. wanted to change but have no cash on me haha. (camera was a gift from my uncle several yrs back)

anw care to give some comments to my works (click here) to improve myself and my skills? comments will be very much appreciated! :D

*also very interested and attached to nikon d40 for its quality. heard from ppl that it is a good starter camera for those new to photography. its ex right? ):*

hope i'm not alone here! :D

Welcome to the forum!

Do take the time to browse through the various stickies to learn more about photography.

For example, this is a good one:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309544

And don't worry, megapixels don't count for much. There are still people who are using the Nikon D2H, a professional digital SLR that has only 4 megapixels. :)

Enjoy your time here!

Last edited:
The D40 is a great starter DSLR especially if you're on a budget. It's an incredible bargain especially since you can get it second hand for around $400 now, plus another $200 for a 18-55mm VR lens.:)

Welcome...welcome.

If you do not print your pictures to a very big size, 4MP is more than enough. I'm still using my old 6MP cam.

What's your budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.