Hi to all CS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoDoLaN

Jan 28, 2010
Hello ...
Im new here.. Hope can join in the discussion here. Wish to all CSers a great future and good health in advance...

Peace!!!

welcome to you! :)

any significance of your nickname?

Significance?? hahaha.. Wanted to find some cool nick name but I cant think of any.. Suddenly I saw a Durian Dodol my mum was trying to unwrap.. So i choose .. DoDoL.. "An?? Just to make it a little cool i guess.. :)

Last edited:
Significance?? hahaha.. Wanted to find some cool nick name but I cant think of any.. Suddenly I saw a Durian Dodol my mum was trying to unwrap.. So i choose .. DoDoL.. "An?? Just to make it a little cool i guess.. :)

*drip* *drip* *drip* that's the sound of my drool looking at the *NICK* ... boy I've got a big craving for durian DODOL! Bloody temptatious!

Welcome to the club!

WELCOME! Ha, i thought you were trying to make your nickname sound like pissed off in hokkien. DULAN, but converted to DOLAN. ha... :bsmilie:

I wouldn't know what "cool" is.... coz I'm ZERO-cool..... hahahahaha
anyway, welcome agaiin...
Join some outings and meet more fellow CSers...

Wow .. what a warmth welcome from lots of CSers... Right from a New member to Members and wow.. Senior Member...
By the way .. been peeping at the Gathering Section.. No much of gathering/outing which probably suite a Newbie like me..

Ive seen at the streets some huge group of photographers with sophisticated and advance equipments.. When at the park, also seen some carrying like a huge Telescope. With the Lense hood probably can fit my cute Dodol Head.. Wow.. those are the kind of group outing which I would probably be just looking and admiring the equipments more than the pictures..

So back to the outing part?? Wonder if there are any newbies... who .. really dont know much of photography and are shy to ask.. Maybe can ask me along.. If the more the merrier.. I bet we will be laughing more than taking pictures.... Imagine.. 4 photographic enthusiast just met each other, then all shy to each other and shy to ask .. WOnder what our picture will be?? Hahahaha What a great Joke of the day ...

So any one there that fits the stated criteria? Can ask me to join along... FIrst meet up .. i sponsor Free dodol durian .. if too many.. we share lah ...ok?? hehhee

hi hi hi...

Wow .. what a warmth welcome from lots of CSers... Right from a New member to Members and wow.. Senior Member...
By the way .. been peeping at the Gathering Section.. No much of gathering/outing which probably suite a Newbie like me..

Ive seen at the streets some huge group of photographers with sophisticated and advance equipments.. When at the park, also seen some carrying like a huge Telescope. With the Lense hood probably can fit my cute Dodol Head.. Wow.. those are the kind of group outing which I would probably be just looking and admiring the equipments more than the pictures..

So back to the outing part?? Wonder if there are any newbies... who .. really dont know much of photography and are shy to ask.. Maybe can ask me along.. If the more the merrier.. I bet we will be laughing more than taking pictures.... Imagine.. 4 photographic enthusiast just met each other, then all shy to each other and shy to ask .. WOnder what our picture will be?? Hahahaha What a great Joke of the day ...

So any one there that fits the stated criteria? Can ask me to join along... FIrst meet up .. i sponsor Free dodol durian .. if too many.. we share lah ...ok?? hehhee

Well, there are a number of gatherings and outings organised regularly, but it appears that the slots get taken up pretty fast.
You may wish to organise your own under the Gatherings and Outings section.
Don't fear that you don't know much about photography. Just meet somewhere convenient and try to photograph something interesting, then you can discuss after that over a meal/drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.