Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

LollipopGwen

Apr 28, 2006
Singapore - Punggol
Hi everyone. I am 18 years old from singapore. I have been in contact with cameras for a few years until last year, after I attend basic photography lesson then only I realise there are so much more interesting knowledge on cameras and photos! I hope to learn more and be able to share my views in here! Hope to learn as much as possible so I could take nice and clear shots no matter in what event!:D

I personally like manual function as it is more free for me to adjust the feel of my photos. But, I am still no a pro at it.. >_<;;; :sweat:

I own a FZ5, which is my first camera. But, I always complain it can't take nice pictures at dark events. I always bring my FZ5 to chase after idols, but most of my pictures turn out to be blur. >_< Hope I will be able to upgrade my camera abit more... like owning a tripod or ext. flash...etc.:sweat:

Anyway, hope to be able to interract more with you guys here! :heart:

Cheers!

Welcome to the club.... but beware of the Dark force here.... :devil:

LollipopGwen said:
Hi everyone. I am a 19 years old girl from singapore. I have been in contact with cameras for a few years until last year, after I attend basic photography lesson then only I realise there are so much more interesting knowledge on cameras and photos! I hope to learn more and be able to share my views in here! Hope to learn as much as possible so I could take nice and clear shots no matter in what event!:D

I personally like manual function as it is more free for me to adjust the feel of my photos. But, I am still no a pro at it.. >_<;;; :sweat:

I own a FZ5, which is my first camera. But, I always complain it can't take nice pictures at dark events. I always bring my FZ5 to chase after idols, but most of my pictures turn out to be blur. >_< Hope I will be able to upgrade my camera abit more... like owning a tripod or ext. flash...etc.:sweat:

Cheers!

welcome. me also new here. going to buy nikon D50 soon.

kktan88 said:
welcome. me also new here. going to buy nikon D50 soon.

Good Choice... :thumbsup: ....... but can get D70, better choice.... :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

welcome gwen... as you would learn later, there is a vast technical side that you have to understand and practice when picking up photography. This would come in photographic ability and skills and especially equipment.

But after you have tackled all those, remember the best photographs are not the one with good technical merit, but those you put your heart and passion into.

Heh, just some food for thought.. i find that alot off ppl tend to wallow too much in the 'technical' side of photography.

All the best in your future edeavours..

Regards,
Patrick

Welcome...

read more and shoot more....

Me also new, got a D70S. Now that exams is over, time to go out and shoot shoot shoot!

every night must hold my D70S then can sleep :)

damn....me also new wif d70s......n i feel like buyin more lens liao........die.......

mercurial_streak said:
damn....me also new wif d70s......n i feel like buyin more lens liao........die.......

wah! got the BBB virus already!:devil: haa haa... i also.... got 2 more lens beside the kit lens already. although the other 2 isnt fantastic lens. saving up for better lens....:sweat:

zcwnfx said:
wah! got the BBB virus already!:devil: haa haa... i also.... got 2 more lens beside the kit lens already. although the other 2 isnt fantastic lens. saving up for better lens....:sweat:

sighx.......wat other 2 lens did u get?
feel like gettin sigma 70-300.......to tide me thru my schling yrs (read: poor yrs), brush up my skills......then when i go work then get some nicer lens.

LollipopGwen said:

Cheers!

Hi....me also FZ5 n i think thats wat i do too...;) .. Stay young by chasing after idols heh :bsmilie:
I wont say the pics r blur cause of ur camera la..mayb we r still not gd enough for our cam? ;) .. Try to use more of ur cam lo..surely can improve 1 yeah...hei hei

N-user said:
Good Choice... :thumbsup: ....... but can get D70, better choice.... :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

:think: Hmm... D200 is better lah....Errr.... is this becoming another nikon thread?:confused:

Where r the canon kakis?

Hi! LollipopGwen,
Welcome to CS. Me also a newbie!

helo LollipopGwen, good that you like the manual controls of your cam. im also noob. :D

Welcome all newbies!!!
I was once a newbie too... still consider myself as one.
Heehee... ;p

heya. same here. anyone can recommend any basic courses?

Status
Not open for further replies.