Hi there i am new to clubsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.

5tHalo

Feb 26, 2009
Singapore
adrian5thalo.blogspot.com
Hi there.

Well i have been interested in photography for a very long time.
Had attended many cosplay event shoots and a group outing.

My photo gear is aways been canon.
Start out with a :

Canon Powershot 450 (RIP)
Canon Powershot S5IS
Canon EOS 40D ( 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses )

Just got hold of a Canon EOS 40D about a 4 months ago. Have taken shots during trips and oversea travels and still learning.

Hope to know more friends out here and share experiences and tips that i have.
See ya !!

Welcome to CS.

Keep READING MORE and you'll get plenty of info.

Yes, welcome to CS. I'm sure we can all learn from each other.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy with your new gear. ;)

Hi, Welcome to CS!;)

Hello all,
I am new as well, just joined hours ago and this is my first post, looking forward to many happy hours in Clubsnap, learning and sharing (later!!)

I have been shooting photos for many years, still own a Canon 300D, will upgrade soon to the new 500D

Currently looking at new toy(lens!!), current owner of the Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4.0-5.6 IS USM. Seriously considering the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - my biggest worry is Canon comes up with the IS version for the 10-22mm in the very near future

Hi to TS and welcome.:)

Hello all,
I am new as well, just joined hours ago and this is my first post, looking forward to many happy hours in Clubsnap, learning and sharing (later!!)

I have been shooting photos for many years, still own a Canon 300D, will upgrade soon to the new 500D

Currently looking at new toy(lens!!), current owner of the Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4.0-5.6 IS USM. Seriously considering the Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM - my biggest worry is Canon comes up with the IS version for the 10-22mm in the very near future

To foodtrack, welcome also! Anyway, unless you have some insider info, I don't see why canon would come up with 10-22 IS nor why you would even need IS at that short focal length. So i would say get it now if you need it.

Welcome to Clubsnap :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.