Hi! Reccomendations needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corneliuswan

Oct 25, 2006
Hi there, i am very new to this forum my friend introduced me to. I am looking for a digicam with a tight budget that is able to give me options for usage of wide angled lens and tele photo lens. I read some reviews and perharps a second hand Canon Powershot A620 would be my choice. I will be using it for travelling. Amatuer. Pls kindly give me some opinions so i can take them into consideration if you can. Cheers! :)

its better if u cld state ur budget thou !

welcome to clubSNAP

:thumbsup:

Hi there, welcome to ClubSnap (CS).

I have been using the A610 (abt same features cept for MP count, and cannot be control by s/w on pc or notebook). It serve me very well and is very easy to use. And is still serving me now. A very good camera for family snapshots, holiday photos, etc. It size is just good to give a very stable and comfortable hold. However, some pple find it too bulky compared to all those slim cameras. That is somethin you have to decide on yourown.

other than that you can be sure you are quite safe with the canon powershot A series. :)
It is a very good camera.

Maybe a G-Series for you sir?

Hi thanks for the greetings! My budget is about $600 or a little higher, inclusive lens adaptor and wideangle and the telephoto lens. Ha i know its tight like crazy, which is why i mentioned second hand! Haha

if u are gg to take original lenses, den $600 will be hard...

:dunno:

Hi thanks for the greetings! My budget is about $600 or a little higher, inclusive lens adaptor and wideangle and the telephoto lens. Ha i know its tight like crazy, which is why i mentioned second hand! Haha
try looking for panasonic fz5... with wcon07 and tcon17 all at 2nd price, you should be able to get all <$700 if you are lucky. :thumbsup:

Raise your budget a little and get a new Fujifilm S6500fd... It should meet your needs for wide angle, telephoto, clean high ISO etc... I doubt u'll find many of this new cam available 2nd hand.. ;p

From personal experience.. it's rather troublesome to use additional wide angle and tele converters.. For travelling, better to get an "all-in" camera.. :)

May you can try Sony F717, it abit big but it work like a DSLR, and it have all the things that you want. U going to love it..............:D

Status
Not open for further replies.