Hi Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash

Deregistered
Jan 10, 2004
hi people. This is my first post here. I hope to learn from u people and have some fun. ;)

thx.

Hi!

Welcome to clubsnap!
Hope U enjoy your stay here!

Why not tell us more about yourself?

Welcome welcome :) you wanna tell us more about yourself? example the type of photo you are interested? landscape? people? wildlife?

This is a great place to learn :bsmilie:

hee thx. My name is Cash and I do some streets and abstracts mostly in b/w. I have been to numerous forums but didn't really like it. A friend recommended me to CS. He said this is a good place to learn and share.

I hope to do that..

thank you.;)

yoyo said:
Hello....

Me newbie too
Ah-har!!!

Here you are....
We are not done initiating you yet liao...
come come... mai shy... mai run away so fast leh.....
:devil: :devil:

Oh Cash... welcome welcome....

We'll get to you once we are done with this Yoyo........
~~ no fear...... your time will come....
~~

Hehe.e....Hehe.... hehh.....

Hehehehahhaaa..........

AHHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

bluestrike, hi.

can u advise me how do i post a sample pic from my hardisk? My posting seems to have the "posting attachment" option disabled.

how?

thanks

Hi Cash! welcome to ClubSNAP, I'm a newbie too and I find this forum very useful. The peeps here are very friendly and helpful. Hope you like it here :)

If rcnw can say he's newbie... me too, never own any SLR b4 last Jan.

Welcome....U r one lucky fellow. U have something many of us are lacking....cash. :bsmilie:

Hello.. I am also a newbie.. My friend recommended this site to me.. but now I can't find hame becos I do not know his nick.

Hey BG.. where are you? :dunno:

Anyway, I hope to learn more photography skills from all here.

:kiss: hehehe...

newbie?? ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hey CASH...cool nick u hav there!!! :D

mi oso beri much a newbie mann...jus gotten my A80 last sat...hope to get more tips / tricks / advices in here... ;)

hope all of us newbies can hav a gd time in here... ;)

hi Cash,

welcome to clubsnap!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

me too, I'm also a newbie, harlow to everyone here in Clubsnap. I believe this is a great local community forum which was why I was led here from some other referral.

Status
Not open for further replies.