Hi Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash said:
hi people. This is my first post here. I hope to learn from u people and have some fun. ;)

thx.

welcome aboard! gee.. where's your partner Tango?

Why R so many pple claiming themselves to be newbies when there R pple who have barely started shooting only in this year (2004) like me? Haha. I'm a real newbie here who has only barely a few weeks of experience! I'm using a Canon A70 and proud of it. How long have you been shooting, Cash? And what cam do U use?

Welcome. Time really files. Have been in this forum for 2 yrs liao when it first started. I was a newbie then but two yrs later i still a newbie. Sigh....

However, I do learn quite a lot from fellow forummers.Thanks.. :p

mervlam said:
welcome aboard! gee.. where's your partner Tango?

and the other partner Carry?

uhm... i dun even have a cam.. considered newbie? :p

I dun have any cam too.... also completely a noob.... came in to ask qns abt buying camera.. hoping to buy it before CNY... :(

hi pple, I'm shups! I have not even started my shopping for a digicam! hehe... :D but reading some of the reviews etc, I have kinda decided on getting the A70, still considering though...
N it's kinda intimidating reading all the technical stuff abt digital photography too... haha! :bsmilie:
cheerios everyone!

shups said:
hi pple, I'm shups! I have not even started my shopping for a digicam! hehe... :D but reading some of the reviews etc, I have kinda decided on getting the A70, still considering though...
N it's kinda intimidating reading all the technical stuff abt digital photography too... haha! :bsmilie:
cheerios everyone!

hihihi i am quite new to this forum too, dont know any of the ppl in this forum, but hope soon we can have photography outing soon!!

shups get a70!! buy buy buy :lovegrin:

Yeah! Newbie forum!!

I'm a newbie too, without a camera! Came in to see what sort of reviews and advice people have on different cameras, and was really torn between Olympus C740, Minolta Z1, Fuji Finepix S5000 and Panasonic FZ1. I was looking for those super zoom digital camera, for some work I'm doing. In the end, I'd decided to purchase a 2nd hand Panasonic FZ1 from the buy and sell corner here. I dare say the forum is great to me so far...

And shups, buy! buy! buy!! ;p

thanks pple! :)
now I'm swayed by some friends to get the A80... i am expecting to burn a hole in my pocket... haha... but you've been great!
Keep in touch, when i do get my cam, i'll need all the advice too! :D

Oooh!! A80! Good camera!! :)

Buy! Buy! Buy!!

prayerboy said:
Why R so many pple claiming themselves to be newbies when there R pple who have barely started shooting only in this year (2004) like me? Haha. I'm a real newbie here who has only barely a few weeks of experience! I'm using a Canon A70 and proud of it. How long have you been shooting, Cash? And what cam do U use?

I have a bare A70 too, still learning on taking shots but right now i have to throw away the fear of setting up tripod in crowded places. :sweat:

me new .....new.....newbie!!!!!!hahaha...i dun even have a camera and keep asking question for a camera.....hai....hope the ppl here dun find me irriating!!!hahaha....newbie forever...hahaha...if anyone wan to go newbie shooting...must jio me...e-mail me at:roosevelt_b_k@yahoo.com.sg...thanx!!!!

roosevelt said:
me new .....new.....newbie!!!!!!hahaha...i dun even have a camera and keep asking question for a camera.....hai....hope the ppl here dun find me irriating!!!hahaha....newbie forever...hahaha...if anyone wan to go newbie shooting...must jio me...e-mail me at:roosevelt_b_k@yahoo.com.sg...thanx!!!!

That's an interesting idea! :D

Yah! We ought to gather all the newbie, and get one or two experienced "oldies" to guide us along! Haa~! :bsmilie:

cheatchu79 said:
That's an interesting idea! :D

Yah! We ought to gather all the newbie, and get one or two experienced "oldies" to guide us along! Haa~! :bsmilie:

how abt let us set a date???got ideas liao must do it fast or else it wun happen???oldies how??hahahaa.....we are waiting!!!!

shups said:
thanks pple! :)
now I'm swayed by some friends to get the A80... i am expecting to burn a hole in my pocket... haha... but you've been great!
Keep in touch, when i do get my cam, i'll need all the advice too! :D
So have u got ur A80?...

Status
Not open for further replies.