** Hi - Newbie Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bussireddy

Dec 8, 2008
Hello Everyone !

After being a silent spectator for a couple of months,today i have joined the forum. I have spent couple of years learning photography, I dont do this for a living but to enhance the living and de-stress from what i do for a living :)

I'am amazed by the quality of some of the pictures posted in the forum and hope this association will help me improve and make better pictures. I sincerely hope that you would spend a minute and critic or correct my pictures when and where required.

regards,
Srikanth Bussireddy(SBR)

Last edited:
Welcome to the club mate~ :cool:

More reading and clicking to be done on the road ahead!

Cheerio~

Welcome

what cam u using?

Hello Everyone !

After being a silent spectator for a couple of months,today i have joined the forum. I have spent couple of years learning photography, I dont do this for a living but to enhance the living and de-stress from what i do for a living :)

I'am amazed by the quality of some of the pictures posted in the forum and hope this association will help me improve and make better pictures. I sincerely hope that you would spend a minute and critic or correct my pictures when and where required.

regards,
Srikanth Bussireddy(SBR)

Welcome,

Took a quick look at your flickr, you have some really good stuff in it. Hope to see you post your pictures soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome and for visiting my flickr photos, updated my cam details.

SBR

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Status
Not open for further replies.