Hi... Newbie here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplehfoto

Sep 9, 2008
Jakarta-China-USA
www.flickr.com
Hi... there, I'm newbie for this CS Forum.. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Please guide me if I have any problem with the Photography.

Thanks.

Hi Welcome

read more
shoot more
post more

selemat datang pak! enjoy ur stay here...

i also quite new here too...

u can look for those free websites to upload ur pics, if u do not have one. for me, i m using photobucket. i quite like the interface :angel:

btw, are lenses cheaper in JKT than in SG? jus curious

Where I can post my photos? Please guide me to the right thread. Thanks.

You need to find a place online to upload your photos to. Some free examples : photobucket, flickr.

After you upload your photos there, you will have a URL that points to that photo. In your post, put the URL in between the tags like this:

Code:
[ IMG ]http://something.whatever.com/image/url/ending/with.jpg[ /IMG ]

Except that there is no space inside the square brackets (I have to put it in or it will get interpreted).

I'm sure there's a sticky around here somewhere. Most of the FAQs are answered in one sticky or another.

Edit : Found the sticky, though it uses the ClubSnap galleries as an example.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94574

Last edited:
selemat datang pak! enjoy ur stay here...

i also quite new here too...

u can look for those free websites to upload ur pics, if u do not have one. for me, i m using photobucket. i quite like the interface :angel:

btw, are lenses cheaper in JKT than in SG? jus curious

Terima kasih pak ! I'll enjoy my stay here and will post more photo for all of CS members.

About the lenses price, you can check it here, I always bought my equipments in that store. Maybe you can compare the price between Jkt and SG !. Thanks.

You need to find a place online to upload your photos to. Some free examples : photobucket, flickr.

After you upload your photos there, you will have a URL that points to that photo. In your post, put the URL in between the tags like this:

Code:
[ IMG ]http://something.whatever.com/image/url/ending/with.jpg[ /IMG ]

Except that there is no space inside the square brackets (I have to put it in or it will get interpreted).

I'm sure there's a sticky around here somewhere. Most of the FAQs are answered in one sticky or another.

Edit : Found the sticky, though it uses the ClubSnap galleries as an example.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94574

Thanks for the information, I understood right now.:D

Hi Welcome! Selamat datang! I am sure you can learn a lots here.

Terima kasih pak ! I'll enjoy my stay here and will post more photo for all of CS members.

About the lenses price, you can check it here, I always bought my equipments in that store. Maybe you can compare the price between Jkt and SG !. Thanks.

:bigeyes: the prices seems to be very attractive!! ~15-20% cheaper for the lens that i m thinking of buying!! perhaps my next trip to JKT, i shld drop by there to BBB :bsmilie:

pratice pratice...

Thanks for the advise, I always practice every day for take photo :)

:bigeyes: the prices seems to be very attractive!! ~15-20% cheaper for the lens that i m thinking of buying!! perhaps my next trip to JKT, i shld drop by there to BBB :bsmilie:

Please check your PM ! Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to CS. I'm new to this site too...Cheers

Hi all, i m the newbie too :)

found that cool CS while surfing for equipment price, n sure it's really great n helpful community

Cheers!

Welcome

Hi... I need help for guide travel to China !

In the beginning of October I want take travel to Beijing and Quilim for around one month,
My equipment as follow :
- EOS 5D, 40D with BG.
- Filter ND8, CPL and IR72.
- Lens EF-16-35 ; 70-200 ; 24-105 ; 24mm ; Extender 2x II.
- Tripod Gitzo GT0931 with Pan Head Velbon PHD 51Q.

From the equipment I want take, which part was useless for my travel? Please advise ! Thanks.

In the beginning of October I want take travel to Beijing and Quilim for around one month,
My equipment as follow :
- EOS 5D, 40D with BG.
- Filter ND8, CPL and IR72.
- Lens EF-16-35 ; 70-200 ; 24-105 ; 24mm ; Extender 2x II.
- Tripod Gitzo GT0931 with Pan Head Velbon PHD 51Q.

From the equipment I want take, which part was useless for my travel? Please advise ! Thanks.

Anybody can help me to solve the problem what part that I must take and leave ? Thanks.:)

Guide travel = guided tour?

Unless you have a really patient tour group, I'd just bring the 5D with 16-35 and 24-105. In a pinch, I'll leave the 16-35 behind. Bring the tripod along, but don't be surprised if you don't get much of a chance to use it. I suggest taking group photos with it to keep other tour members happy. I don't know how much time you need to set up IR - if it takes a few minutes, chances are you're better off leaving it at home. Bring the ND8 and CPL.

I'm not familiar with Qiulin so my recommendation may be off. I'm assuming lots of nature and scenery stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.