Hi Newbie Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias601

Aug 3, 2007
Pasir Ris
Hi Newbie here
Trying to post this for first time. Hope to learn this new hobby in photography with all of you.

Tan

Warm welcome to you. :D

Hi Tan,

There is vast information in this forum for you (and me) to learn...FAQ, critique gallery, and many friendly and helpful CSers.

And many jargons too...took me a while to figure out "upzz" and stuff...what is "TS" by the way? ;)

enjoy!

Hi Tan,

There is vast information in this forum for you (and me) to learn...FAQ, critique gallery, and many friendly and helpful CSers.

And many jargons too...took me a while to figure out "upzz" and stuff...what is "TS" by the way? ;)

enjoy!

Thank U, I am....kinda addictive especially for a newbie.....as actual work is being put side as there are so many interesting thing to read. One thing lead to another....... Keep telling myself, "NEED TO GET TO WORK..." But in reality....I am still here heeeee

welcome. take more of this :thumbsup: photos!

Are there any Newbies or members here in Pasir Ris? Would be nice to know and hopefully meet up to take pics together and learn from each other?
:thumbsup:
Tan

Hello, nice to meet u.
i am newbie in photography.
And i stay pasir ris, near to loyang side.

Hi elias601! Welcome to CS! Looking forward to meet you and shoot with other Pasir Ris CSers neighbors!

Cheers! :D

Thanks Sideburn,
Great, I sure look forward to that.

Cheers

Tan

woo nice to see fellow pasir ris shooters :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.