Hi.. New member here=)

QXian88

Nov 21, 2010
Hi everyone, I new here and hope to get more advice from you guys out there.. Thanks..
I still haven't decide which DSLR to buy but previously I took up courses and events so have a little knowledge on DSLR but still need helps from u=) I heard that Nikon D95 is coming out, do u all know roughly when will it be on the market?

D95? Do you mean D90's replacement? :)

Welcome to CS:) and D95? Is that coming out? You don't mean the D7000 right?

Last edited:
Welcome to CS . . . ;)

D95 ? didn't heard about that . . . :bsmilie:

welcome to CS! i dont think i have heard about a D95 really. where did you get that from?

Welcome and do inform us if you get hold of the D95 already!

Thanks for welcoming me in here=)
I heard this from one of my friend out there and the range of the cam is about 1500++
Yup is replacing D90. Maybe i shall wait for that to release=)

oh ya.. can anyone tells me what's the different between nikon and cannon brand of a DSLR? aren't they the same?

a lot of people here can tell you about a lot of different things, but it seems most prefer if you try googling or searching this site for answers before asking questions...

Welcome to CS!!
yup.. they are the same.. both of them can take pictures.. ;)
Enjoy ur stay :D

I heard this from one of my friend out there and the range of the cam is about 1500++

the D90 replacement is the D7000. already in the market, dont have to wait anymore. But definitely more ex than 1500 :)

Welcome to CS.
The major DSLR brands out there are Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Sony, Olympus.
Look over what each brand can offer you for the budget.

Gd luck :cool:

Cameras is like car . All can move.

Cars has many types, sports, heavy lift, SUV , hatch back, Mini, hybrid and Brands :cool:

Branding itself is very powerful and has created many awareness and perceptions among consumers.

So think about what you need in a basic car , and a camera, the rationale should be the same :cool:

Hi and welcome.

oh ya.. can anyone tells me what's the different between nikon and cannon brand of a DSLR? aren't they the same?

"Nikon" is camera brand from japan.

"Cannon" is also what people refer to as artillery.

;)