Hi,new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

liyun86

Jan 16, 2005
Hi there..
totally new here..
wanted to know more photographers who are willing to work with me..
to build up my own personal portfolio NOT for modeling purposes.cuz i aint no model :cool:

however, got a little lost reading the threads...
I need someone to guide me to pose i suppose but i gathered an album of poses I want to try out..

so, any kind souls out there? haha~

*add on*

Hiya people...
i been thinking and i finally know what i want.

In summary, I am looking for photographers who are willing to take pictures of me, free of charge. In return, he can keep my negatives and use it for his own portfolio. However, I wish that there's a certain level of respect when he shares my photos around.

To be more exact, I am looking for photographers who shoots people. not because of their pretty faces but for their personality. I am very interested to work with themes of life. To reflect the different emotions that human can experience.

I know this is not going to be easy..So, I hope I can meet some sincere photographers here to work with me on this journey of life?

So, those who are interested, please do PM me!

Thanks!

Welcome.

Got a bit lost reading your thread too....

Can explained again what kind of help u need?

Welcome to the community.

I guess you're trying tell us that you trying to build up a portfolio of yourself, i.e. made up of all your poses and you wish to learn how to pose in front of the camera?

yar..something like that?

I am interested to take pictures..to pose for photos..but i cant really capture the full spirit of it.

always admire those idols with those really unique poses that provokes me..not the usual smile and pose kind of photos..

and i guess i am looking for a friend photographer whom i can click and work together with.. :)

liyun86 said:
yar..something like that?

I am interested to take pictures..to pose for photos..but i cant really capture the full spirit of it.

always admire those idols with those really unique poses that provokes me..not the usual smile and pose kind of photos..

and i guess i am looking for a friend photographer whom i can click and work together with.. :)

Why have one when u can have many?? Come join us in Sentosa Thread II! haha... Can join us for outings too! ;p

:bsmilie:

Ashleyy said:
Why have one when u can have many?? Come join us in Sentosa Thread II! haha... Can join us for outings too! ;p

:bsmilie:

meaning??
what do u guys do there? me not pro with camera..just got interests to pose for camera..haha~

liyun86 said:
meaning??
what do u guys do there? me not pro with camera..just got interests to pose for camera..haha~

Well, we have outings to take photos, anywhere from Sentosa to the zoo, SBG, etc...

We also spend time taking photos of models, whether it's paid ones or just friends...

Lastly we also spend time having fun together and cracking jokes.. :lovegrin:

Ashleyy said:
Well, we have outings to take photos, anywhere from Sentosa to the zoo, SBG, etc...

We also spend time taking photos of models, whether it's paid ones or just friends...

Lastly we also spend time having fun together and cracking jokes.. :lovegrin:

oh..so, u guys got models to go along and pose? interesting...then anyone just go for the fun of it?
haha..i am still new to new..so, quite shy

liyun86 said:
oh..so, u guys got models to go along and pose? interesting...then anyone just go for the fun of it?
haha..i am still new to new..so, quite shy

Some of us join the model shoots organize under the Model Shoot section. Sometimes we find a friend to pose and a few of us try to shoot loh... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hee..thanks. i saw the thread already..so long! haha..
okie, will try to keep myself updated with the events..
now let me used use to this forum 1st..hee =)

Welcome to the noobies world
;)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Welcome..

Anything u wan to know? maybe u can start by posting your recent most favorite shots you have with your W1. So we can tell u what you should know.. ;p

liyun86 said:
Hi there..
totally new here..
to build up my own personal portfolio NOT for modeling purposes.cuz i aint no model :cool:

I need someone to guide me to pose i suppose but i gathered an album of poses I want to try out..

Welcome. :bsmilie: I also new here. We can learn together. :bsmilie:

liyun86 said:
Hi there..
totally new here..

Welcome to de big big family.. haha, im oso new here..

Cheers!

Andrew

thanks for the warm welcome!
should i post a few pics of me up??

ermm..i just attended a cosplay event recently...
okie..show some here..??

f5be909f.jpg

liyun86 said:
thanks for the warm welcome!
should i post a few pics of me up??

ermm..i just attended a cosplay event recently...
okie..show some here..??

f5be909f.jpg

Which character are you? :think:

liyun86 said:
Hi there..
totally new here..

Hello and welcome. When i was here, i was lost too. Not really a pro in cameras. :bsmilie: Slowly you will find your way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.