Hi,new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tis sat sentosa also got a group of cosplayers going there......haha..u people are not well inform ! hee hee....

GENO said:
tis sat sentosa also got a group of cosplayers going there......haha..u people are not well inform ! hee hee....

U want to go meh? Got more than 10 photographers, at least 8 confirmed liao... Including your friend shiro.... :sticktong

haha..
i am planning for end of the year..

doing Ilya from fate/stay night
then Aria in sch uniform from sister princess... :)

Iyla i set budget..$400
Aria..i set budget.. $200

then mid yr..i am also doing one costume..hahaha!! with my gang of poly friends...=) but i dont think we will wear that out for the cosplay event? cuz it's our 'self-made' anime..LOL :D

Ashleyy said:
U want to go meh? Got more than 10 photographers, at least 8 confirmed liao... Including your friend shiro.... :sticktong
me one of the 10 photog who signed up.

GENO said:
? u want to shoot or join in with the cosplayers?
:think: :think:

Join in the Cosplayers. Hellsing and Gundam. :thumbsup:

liyun86 said:
haha..
i am planning for end of the year..

doing Ilya from fate/stay night
then Aria in sch uniform from sister princess... :)

Iyla i set budget..$400
Aria..i set budget.. $200

then mid yr..i am also doing one costume..hahaha!! with my gang of poly friends...=) but i dont think we will wear that out for the cosplay event? cuz it's our 'self-made' anime..LOL :D

Self-made anime? Create your own character? :bsmilie:

mid-year cosplay event on 10th July.

haha.
me going for end of year since my group wants it that way¬

Ashleyy said:
There were three main photog in the beginning, then two more join in later.

i got 300d too. if ever u all organised outing on portrait shoot pls tell mi. i v interestd. currently a newbie. slowly learning the magic of photography

shan_gui said:
i got 300d too. if ever u all organised outing on portrait shoot pls tell mi. i v interestd. currently a newbie. slowly learning the magic of photography

hahaha, ashley n geno always have outings..u can join them~ :)

i should wait and see. thne i can join.heex

haha, will get ur chance..dont worry¬ :)

shan_gui said:
u waiting to see wat??
yr timing.. we are always "out there" shooting....
drop by the Sentosa thread III...!
WELCOME!!!!!

shan_gui said:

Hullo!! There's a few ways to join for shoots...

1) Read the outings section for people who are organising shoots and sign up for the one you are interested in. The type of shoots varies from free street shoots where u only pay yr own expenses to zoo where u need to pay your own tickets and paid model shoots which u need to pay the organiser/model to shoot the model =)

2) The other way is to read some of the kopitiam threads like our Sentosa Thread (currently part III). Some of us chit chat there and plan for last min outings.

3) Find your own friends to shoot together?

4) Organise your own shoot and ask pple to sign up?

5) etc....

;p

Status
Not open for further replies.