spacemak3rs

Aug 30, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi There

Im new with Photography ,
This Club Is Amazing , have lots of very use full stuff,
so many i do even know where to start first ^_^

Is there any one out there who know how where to get An IR filter ?
for my canon 450D
and how much usually does it cost?

i've got the camera from IT Show at Suntec , even tough i hate it because it giving me some defect i still use it often ^_^ ,im a smooth handler but like the first 3 months some thing inside of it doesn't seams to shut properly when ever i took a shots,got it services then.

and now the lenses auto focus is spoils :(
still have warranty but i wonder is this kind of Type easily spoils, or is it just my luck i got a defect cam :))

just wanna say this is a great club to join

Regards
hendro__________

Hi spacemak3rs,

First of all, welcome to ClubSNAP. For price list of filters and shops, please refer to ClubSNAP's filter price guide. You can also visit the Price Guides subforum for more info on other items and locations of the shops.

As for the quality of Canon's stuffs.... erm.... erm.................................................................................................................. think I shall not comment. ;p

Also, be aware that you buy a filter for your lenses, not the camera. So make sure you get a filter with the right thread size for your lens.

Welcome to Clubsnap.

For your camera... no comment also =P

Hope you learn lots and enjoy shooting!

Welcome on board.
For your equipment trouble you might want to go to CSC. Without further details one cannot comment on the defects you encounter. Just recently there were 2 threads were people where asking about auto focus issues. Get your gear working instead of hating your tools.

Hi spacemak3rs,

welcome to CS.

Hello spacemak3rs..!!!

Welcome to CS..!!!
There are many information in CS... just remember to do a search or google.
They are your friends too...

But just beware of BBB...

Hello spacemak3rs..!!!

Welcome to CS..!!!
There are many information in CS... just remember to do a search or google.
They are your friends too...

But just beware of BBB...

Welcome to CS!

welcome to the club Hendro,

regarding the question for the IR filter,

you can get them at cathay, they carry a few brands as they can afford to stock up (due to relatively high price of the filter and lack of sales).

there are B+W, Hoya, so take your pick for brands.

If in doubt if there's any stock, call up cathay photo (number available @ consumer corner sticky and certain price guides in price guide sub-forum),

and ask for florence (ic for filters), and if you do get the filter,

you can PM me so i can update the filters price guides.

Hi spacemak3rs,

First of all, welcome to ClubSNAP. For price list of filters and shops, please refer to ClubSNAP's filter price guide. You can also visit the Price Guides subforum for more info on other items and locations of the shops.

As for the quality of Canon's stuffs.... erm.... erm.................................................................................................................. think I shall not comment. ;p
Hi
Thanks For the Info

^_^

Welcome on board.
For your equipment trouble you might want to go to CSC. Without further details one cannot comment on the defects you encounter. Just recently there were 2 threads were people where asking about auto focus issues. Get your gear working instead of hating your tools.
Hi
Yeah will do that ,
im loving the camera , but i guess i'm just disappointed easily ^_^

welcome to the club Hendro,

regarding the question for the IR filter,

you can get them at cathay, they carry a few brands as they can afford to stock up (due to relatively high price of the filter and lack of sales).

there are B+W, Hoya, so take your pick for brands.

If in doubt if there's any stock, call up cathay photo (number available @ consumer corner sticky and certain price guides in price guide sub-forum),

and ask for florence (ic for filters), and if you do get the filter,

you can PM me so i can update the filters price guides.
Hi Hi
Thank You
Will be sure to check at cathay this week end

Thanks For warm welcome and info
^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.