Hi is there any amazing clouds shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeEFF

Mar 21, 2008
As in photographs that have clouds as their focal,i rarely see them and it will be cool.

Not amazing but colourful :)

1961318589_0d2c565000_o.jpg

nothing amazing but i rarely get to see such colors in singapore...

As in photographs that have clouds as their focal,i rarely see them and it will be cool.

just clouds alone, or?

it is rare that you have a skyscape worth capturing on its own..

original.jpg

original.jpg

Woah really nice guys,imma try myself on cloud shots ^_^

Let me help. When you post the link, you clicked on the "insert link" button (one with a globe and a chain). You should use the "insert image" button instead, just 2 buttons to the right of the "inser link" button (one with mountain and sun).

Some clouds shoots:

IMG_2968.JPG

IMG_3964.JPG

IMG_60811.JPG

Sorry I do not know how to direct show the picture here, I have try many time but do not work, this is best I can do.

I would consider this not just amazing, but MAGICAL. Happened about 2 weeks ago right here in Singapore.

I was walking around with camera in hand when sun went behind a big cloud and formed silver lining. Nice, although no big deal but I shot anyway. Then I noticed a glow with light colours, looked like UFO, so I shot more and waited to see what happens.

Few minutes, this was what I saw:

I got so excited, I called several of my photographer friends. One went outside and (told me later that) he saw nothing.

Another said "No mood leh..."

But a third did go out and later shared his pixs with me too. I noticed from the serial numbers, he took about 60 shots!

I am unsure, but does jpgmag.com allow photo hot linking? If not, it will not appear.

Eh?? How come my photo did not appear? Sorry long time never post photo, dunno how to do liao. Anyway you can view the pix at

http://www.jpgmag.com/photos/575158

And while you are there, might as well check out jpgmag, quite interesting site.

Agree. Can share please? Perhaps if other people have links online regarding these kind of photos, can share? Thanks!

OK The jpgmag link probably does not work.

Try again....

I would consider this not just amazing, but MAGICAL. Happened about 2 weeks ago right here in Singapore.

I was walking around with camera in hand when sun went behind a big cloud and formed silver lining. Nice, although no big deal but I shot anyway.

magical-sky01.jpg

Then I noticed a glow with light colours, looked like UFO, so I shot more

magical-sky02.jpg

... And waited to see what happens. Few minutes, this was what I saw:

magical-sky03.jpg

I got so excited, I called several of my photographer friends. One went outside and (told me later that) he saw nothing.

Another said "No mood leh..."

But a third did go out and later shared his pixs with me too. I noticed from the serial numbers, he took about 60 shots!

I felt truly blessed to have experienced such a magical sky.

Here's one i gotta share. Taken during one of the NDP 2007 rehearsals

2385464198_2ab83e5d16.jpg

Thank you lastboltnut for the help to show the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.