Hi! I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0nkers

Sep 24, 2004
Hi guys, i'm new here. :p

Am interested to start on my new hobby and i need a recommendation for a prosumer cam. :D One which is value for money.

Right now, i'm using the Konica KD 310 Z . :)

value for money kindda depends on wat u are gonna use it for and wat ya budget is..

HeRrmmm... better quality shots? using it as a hobby. :p don so fierce lehz, i'm really new to photography .

b0nkers said:
HeRrmmm... better quality shots? using it as a hobby. :p don so fierce lehz, i'm really new to photography .

His reply fierce? hmm...

Anyway...if u can provide us more on ur budget is easier to reccomend...
if no budget... can consider anyone of the 8mp prosumer like nikon 8800, olympus 8080, canon pro1, minolta A2 and sony f828... there are more choices out there...purely depends on wat u shoot and ur skills to make a pact on the photos u shoot

cheers

those that u've quote are about 1k right?.. would like something below that, say, 700?

thanks.

Witness said:
value for money kindda depends on wat u are gonna use it for and wat ya budget is..

yah lah witness. why you so fierce to the newbie ger? you better go invite her to our chit chat thread otherwise next week you will also take extra! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Z3
Z2
Canon S60
Canon S1

;p I'm not good that camera terms. Are they consider to be a pro consumer cam ? What can be classified as "pro consumers cam"

Would you consider a second hand cams since your budget is less than 1k?

yeap, would consider a sec hand, as long as it's in good working condition..

for less than $700 you can try panasonic lumix fz1 or fz3?

i'll check that out.. hErMmm.. what are the prosumer cams tt i can attach extra lens?..

2.0 mp only?.. was thinking of getting sth higher, >3.2

not sure how much this would cost but..
nikon CP8800 with VR(vibration reduction)

now i have in mind, guess i'd get them in dec, a present for my self, nikon 8800, p.lumix fz10/20

Buy a 2nd hand Nikon FM2, it will outlast any digital camera on the market. Learn about the skills in photography and forget all about the technology.

i think u can remove fz10 from the list, not because it sucks but fz20 is replacing fz10 so...
sony f828 would be good for low -light shoots because of the laser AF but it has problems with high contrast backgrounds...

oHh.. but i'll be getting it in dec only, prolly the new ones would have thier prices drop!!

XXX Boy said:
Buy a 2nd hand Nikon FM2, it will outlast any digital camera on the market. Learn about the skills in photography and forget all about the technology.

FM 2 is a SLR ?

FM2 is nikon manual film SLR.
also using 1 now..
sibei solid....

i see.. how much would a sec hand cost?

i dun mind having 1 SLR and 1 p&s :p *greedy me*

Status
Not open for further replies.