Hi I'm new.

xsaifuddin

Oct 23, 2010
Pasir Ris
Hi all,

Just got a Sony A330 from a friend.

So I guess I am into photography.

Welcome:)

Truthfully? You just collected a camera only.

But once you start shooting images, then you are into photography!

Wish you all the best on this journey, but remember, it is a bottom-less hobby!

Read up on the camera, how to operate it, cos knowing how to operate your camera, coupled with basic knowledge in photography (do read up on this, there is a sticky for newbies like yourself) of the Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO.

Welcome to the club and don't stop clicking away!

Cheers!

WElcome to CS . . . ;)

Welcome to CS!!!

Truthfully? You just collected a camera only.

But once you start shooting images, then you are into photography!

Wish you all the best on this journey, but remember, it is a bottom-less hobby!

Read up on the camera, how to operate it, cos knowing how to operate your camera, coupled with basic knowledge in photography (do read up on this, there is a sticky for newbies like yourself) of the Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO.

Welcome to the club and don't stop clicking away!

Cheers!

Well, truthfully, I do know about Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, focal length, the f-value and all those stuff. Still in the process of establishing the best settings at different environment and subject. Tho composition wise needs some polishing :sweat:

Anyway thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Welcome to CS !

Enjoy your stay here.

Err.. Where can I look for A330 battery? Original or not I don't really mind cos it seems so difficult to look for it even at Courts Megastore...

Most of the camera shops (not superstores) like MS Color, Orient, Cathay etc should carry it. Might want to just give them a call to check availability and price.

Welcome to CS:)

I was just wondering, is Sony A330 a bad camera to take nice photos?

I was just wondering, is Sony A330 a bad camera to take nice photos?

No it is not a bad camera.

And yes it can take nice photos. But you need to know how to. read the links I posted above.

Welcome to the Alpha family.
Hope to see you in our outings soon where you would be able to pick up more tips. ;)