Hi Im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherry

Jul 10, 2003
Visit site
Hi all, Im cherry New in this forum as well as new in photography. Very interested in photography and hope to learn more technical things from you seniors.
:gbounce:

welcome ... remember to go for SEED and the outings for newbies ...

Hi thankz for your kind reply
actually im intending to buy a camera to start with but im too inexperience to know wat to buy
hahaha
hope to get some help:gbounce: :gbounce: :bwhat:

uhmm ... you looking at film or digital? ... budget??

actually i prefer film but i think i want to get digital cos i dunno how to develop pics
heehee
pathetic
how much do you guys think i got to spend for a standard equipment?:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

standard equipment?

Whah this is broad man ... standard equipment for a amateur, semi-professional or professional?

amateur: $500-$2,000
semi-professional: $1,500-$3,000
professional: $3,000-$50,000

:bsmilie: ... kidding ... digital is very convenient and allows alot of personal manipulation ... uhmmm why don't you give us a budget ... and actually what sort of photos are you shooting and what kind of camera size are you looking at? Will you be doing big prints?

Thought this should be in the newbie forum? :p

Anywayz, regarding SEED.. I also very shy to attend. Its a human norm that whenever a forum or club starts, groups/clicks forms and hence normally newbies who attend such outings will feel out of place. They normally stick to their groups and chatter amongst them. :) (I have attended sooooooo many forum/channel/game outings and this always happens)

This will definitely happen unless some individual/s make an effort to try to ease the newbies into the "lao jiaos".

Just my 2 cents. :D

This will definitely happen unless some individual/s make an effort to try to ease the newbies into the "lao jiaos".

Look for LARRY ....

Originally posted by NiVleK
Thought this should be in the newbie forum? :p

Anywayz, regarding SEED.. I also very shy to attend. Its a human norm that whenever a forum or club starts, groups/clicks forms and hence normally newbies who attend such outings will feel out of place. They normally stick to their groups and chatter amongst them. :) (I have attended sooooooo many forum/channel/game outings and this always happens)

Just my 2 cents. :D

Go for photo-shoot outings.....
That helped me alot.....

NiVleK... saw Ur reply here

Think will try organise an outing next week.... Maybe U can feedback where U like to go and wat U like to do?
Think maybe newbies will click together better.... since they join SEED around the same time.....

Originally posted by xin
That helped me alot.....

NiVleK... saw Ur reply here

Think will try organise an outing next week.... Maybe U can feedback where U like to go and wat U like to do?
Think maybe newbies will click together better.... since they join SEED around the same time.....

*glurps* the "U" like very fierce sia.. ;p

Anyway, I do agree that perhaps the best way is through photo-shoot outings. Sooooo... now I also trying to find time to go and also to pick up more photography knowledge. Sian...school starting soon.. :cry:

Welcome Cherry!!

I think our dear CS mascot aka Larry ;p and his gang has formed a newbie's table for SEED. All newbies can actually mingle there and get to know each other so there's more interaction and less strangeness of left-alones...

Larry...? the 1st newbie's table gathering was very welcome.. Let's start another one? :D

Originally posted by cherry
actually i prefer film but i think i want to get digital cos i dunno how to develop pics
heehee
pathetic
how much do you guys think i got to spend for a standard equipment?

hehehe ..... me alzo dont noe how to develope leh ..... hehehehhee ...... but me not uzing digital alzo ..... hehehehehe ......

wat u can do iz do let uz noe ur budget n wat u like to shoot ..... maybe some of uz can help frm there .....

:D

Originally posted by xin

That helped me alot.....

nivlek, dont shy dont shy ..... me agree with xin ..... go for thoze photoshootz orgainized by any of uz .....

For me, it all started at a JBP outing lazt dec with AG, BS they all ..... :bsmilie:

like me said ..... 1 thing u can do iz to go for photoshootz ..... :bsmilie:

Originally posted by FOOXX
hehehe ..... me alzo dont noe how to develope leh ..... hehehehhee ...... but me not uzing digital alzo ..... hehehehehe ......

wat u can do iz do let uz noe ur budget n wat u like to shoot ..... maybe some of uz can help frm there .....

Everytime i read your wordz, I really get very confuzed. ;p

Welcome :)

I'm also new. Just joined :)

Status
Not open for further replies.