Hi Im new to photography and CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaijie1981

Mar 20, 2009
Hi Evy1, i just bought Canon 450D and new to evything about photography. Hope to get guidance from seniors out here:p

Hi kaijie1981

Welcome and enjoy your new found hobby.
Remember to shoot often and try something new every day

Ryan

Welcome! Do join us in our 450 thread! :)

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

WELCOME WELCOME! :)

LOL MASTER ZAC, your fav quote again!

READ MORE
SHOOT MORE
Post More!

:)

hi, welcome.

i will like to suggest u read this bible, it will answer most, if not all ur question on canon flash system

http://photonotes.org/articles/eos-flash/

also, i highly recommend u buy all ur camera gear from the reputable shops, not the ah beng shops along orchard and sls, but to be fair, there are 1 or 2 good ones there.

also, there is a useful function in cs forum call "search".

enjoy this hobby, join the outings, most of us are very friendly and willing to share our knowledge, although some of us will give harsh critics, but do take it as good medicine taste bad, so most of the time, those are good suggestions / advice.:)

Last edited:
yep, like all the guys in the above posts said, i agree.. Right now, we are having a discussion in the "do u get scolded when taking street photos".. Do see.. u will have a bit more info there on how to handle situations.. :bsmilie:

and do read up on all the other sections, coz it sort of a rough guide for cs members.

anyway, welcome to the photography!!

Hope to see ur pics!! :D

If you really new about photography, read the sticky post in newbie corner, post by one of the moderator, about what is important on aperture / shutter / iso...
Also, read the user manual, understand your equipment.

Cheers,

hi

one more new addition to the ever increasing pool of photgraphers in singapore.

welcome. 450D. a good choice.

hope to see u ard

Cheers
Shaz

Status
Not open for further replies.